I want to be a human pet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be a human pet.

I'm a pup and I'd love to be owned as a human pet. Wearing collars, leashes....sleeping in cages and eating from dog bowls. I want to be your dog's bitch and want to be treated as such. I want to give up my rights as a human and give full ownership to my master and K9 companion.

I prefer K9 only, but am open to other species.... (not too keen on the human species! haha)

Looking for an experienced Master (or couple?). I prefer someone who is controlling and not afraid to do what it takes to get results. Physical appearance does not matter to me. I'm just a pup.

Just curious if anyone out there has the same desires as me. Maybe you exist, maybe not. Friends are welcome too!

If you think I am what you are looking for, or just want to share interests, please send me a message.

I'm located in Houston, TX but am willing to travel for the right home.

Hello pup
    you may be what I am looking for.
    I am looking for a true and full slave/pet/bitch.
    I would like to talk with you and see if you are that slave

Comment

Part K9 lol been with K9s on and off since I was 12 . Enjoy playing with leash ECT ECT pup play tho not full time 🙂 just wanted to say WOOF tho I use to be pride_lands on BF. 41 M Raleigh North Carolina just moved down here from PA ^..^

Comment

I can make you my pet and my dogs bitch and have the set up for it. i can take you long term. PM me.

Comment

I have spoke with my cane corso "Major" We think this could be a good fit. PM me

Comment

Working...
          X