No announcement yet.

Florida??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Carolina here wish dog owner would visit up here πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚ 41 male can host I think. Would have to ask my master....hmmm I hope just moved down south from PA....

Todd

Comment

I think it is so fun, yet weird how so many are wanting to meet someone here, and yet say hardly anything about themselves, and only ever posted one time, or least a couple. How in the hell are you expecting to meet anyone, if you don't get out there and talk to others, get to be known. Stop sitting in the damn closet, I went through here a couple times, and about 80% have not posted over say 5 times in the past month or more. Really wanting to meet someone I see. LOL LOL....

Comment

• TwistedShow
        TwistedShow commented
        Editing a comment
        New to Florida & very serious about making a beast connection. Hit me back if ya wanna chat further.

• Muttlieclue
        Muttlieclue commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, but not much in talking a lot on personal things.

• TwistedShow
        TwistedShow commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m am down with that! Let’s keep it business.

Fort Lauderdale - pansexual - I am sexually attracted to almost everything but I am not romantically attracted to any (I am happily partnered in an open relationship and do not seek romance)
      give me your dirty love - like some tacky little pamphlet in your daddy's bottom drawer

Comment

• Muttlieclue
        Muttlieclue commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Southy, congrats on 100 posts for you.. Glad to see you and I are still around Buddy.

• LifeBeyond
        LifeBeyond commented
        Editing a comment
        oh would you look who it is, nice to see some familiar names here!

I'm in Central East coast Florida, Daytona Beach area. Also seeking like minded people due to my rekindled interest in the lifestyle. Participated with wife years ago and we each enjoyed it immensely. She lost interest but I have not. Hope to make friends in this community

Comment

There are a few of us around.

Comment

Orlando area here

Comment

Beastforum refugee. I'm in Dade City, with 3 intact males. They haven't been trained but I'd like to find someone to help me do so. Just FYI I kinda need a little back and forth before I'd ever entertain the thought of you coming to my home.

Comment

• Lookingformore
              Lookingformore commented
              Editing a comment
              Hit my line, am more than interested in helping you out as well.

• Interestedbutnervous
              Editing a comment
              Sorry I should have mentioned this; while I am somewhat bi curious with humans my living situation makes any sharing with men out of the question. If this ever changes I'll update right away.

Have a very nice weekend you knotty bunch. Anyone else save their last posts to BF??
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi! In South Florida looking for a friend...female preferably....still looking for the elusive zoo lady to live with me...

Comment

Hello. I'm new to the whole thing and am looking for like minded people. I'm in Indian River county. Hmu

Comment

Originally posted by LifeBeyond View Post

Its private so I would be surprised if you found it! The only way to join is if I add you to it lol
                  I am interested in joining if possible. Thanks 😊

Comment

Originally posted by ilikealotm View Post
                    There are a few of us around.
                    Very nice. You're based in Daytona?

Comment

I will be in Orlando June 5-7 and Miami June 16-17. I am looking for my first time. Does anyone know how I can find some helpful people to show me the way?

Comment

Central Florida here. Would love to find a bitch to fuck, or just someone who I can be open with about my zoo side

Comment

Hi everyone. I have had fantasies for years and watched videos. Today I googled Zoo forums because I want to make this a reality. I have never had a full-on experience or met anyone who shares my interest so I am a bit nervous.I would really like my first time to be filmed with me wearing a mask. I want my first time to be with a large Great Dane. Can anyone help me>

Comment

Working...
                          X