Need help talking my wife into it in texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help talking my wife into it in texas

I am a long time lover of beast and would like to find a like minded female to help talk my wife into trying k9 one time for me. I feel like she would be more comfortable with a woman showing her the ropes instead of a guy. Help a husband out! We are open and located in north east texas

You might watch some videos with her and see how she reacts...I’ve read that some women were repulsed at first but then become intrigued....I guess if you chat with some of the ladies here you could get better guidance as how they started. Of course, be aware that not everyone on the website is what gender they are IRL.
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Thank you for the response, she has watched videos with me, but is hesitant to try with a dog.

Comment

Good afternoon, well you have said she has watched videos with you but she was hesitant to try
        sounds to me like she would have an interest, but one is a little ashamed and a little afraid.
        I would suggest if you don’t have a dog maybe you get one for my friend to housesit
        Then take her out for a nice meal and I’ll make a nice meal at home, be nice to her all day with some kisses and maybe a couple little innuendos. In that night start making out what are you drinking wine and watching one of the videos. As you now have a dog there I’m sure you can Convince her to try toget licked a little. And I’m sure she’d love the feeling that’s what we start

Comment

May try that. Would like to invite a woman over to hang out and warm my wife up to the idea still. Maybe have a fun play date if all goes well

Comment

Working...
          X