Western Colorado new arrival looking for chat, sharing and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Colorado new arrival looking for chat, sharing and more

New to Western Colorado. Bi male into male K9s and horses and open to more. Looking to chat at first, share fantasies and stories (I have may true/personal stories to share) and then see where it goes from there. Very sane, clean, sexy and very kinky and open minded and adventurous too.

I just moved to Colorado. New to this, but would love to chat

Comment

Live in Colorado Springs also new and don’t know where to go

Comment

I'm up in Fort Collins, shoot me a message if you wanna chat!

Comment

25, 6'1, 155lbs, 7in cut
          Denver, CO here.
          looking for like-minded friends to show me the ropes
          interested in male and female k9 & equine, possibly more
          check out my profile if you'd like to chat. I can travel

Comment

25, male, 6", 150 lbs. Vgl and athletic build. Very into male dogs and horses. Not sure lot of experience but always willing to learn

Feel free to on me.

Comment

Looking for females ,28 male here with k9 husky pup he’s not ready yet so till then we can chat and build trust I’m always in Colorado was just in springs 2 weeks ago and fort co Saturday for that 4/20 and live in Cheyenne wy

Comment

Northern utah here but I go to Colorado often. Bisexual bottom submissive open to pretty much anything

Comment

Near Sandy Utah. Straight couple looking for experience. I my self want to try more with K9 with possiblity with a horse. My girl wants more K9 experience.

Comment

30yo, Hispanic male bi for anything 😂 and love being adventurous im more looking for male K9 and i have my storys of when i was younger 😁. Please feel free to chat with me id like to meet like minded people.

Comment

Im in Boulder, feel free to hit me up anytime and we can talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X