• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern California

Anyone one in Social. Palm Springs here

Hey I'm in central valley so kinda southern California

Comment

Last edited by cookiemonster; 02-18-2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Jurupa Valley here, I've always had a fantasy about fucking a female dog, however I have yet to meet anyone that is will to share their bitch with me.

Comment

eh, don't know what the hell happened to my post up there...

anyways i'm in central OC, very much down to meet other zoos socially, as in getting a cup of coffee or something and getting to know each other. sort of like normal people do, except with the knowledge of being mutually abnormal. para-normal, maybe XD
          i'm here to meet other intelligent, thoughtful, creative people. who also fuck animals. but the former qualities definitely supersede the latter orientation in my heirarchy of attractive personal features. i'm not looking to hookup with anyone's animals and i'm not looking to hook anyone up with mine. friendship first and foremost; sex later, if things work out that way. it'd be nice if they do sometimes but not a requirement on my side.
          Hiking and camping are good hobbies to be into in my opinion, art too. basically passionate and creative interests in life outside of popular culture is something i'm into.
          i've met a couple people from BF, with varied results, but the good results have been worth risking the eh less favorable ones so far =')
          message me if you want to exchange telegram info.
          keep it pervy ya'll! ;')

Comment

KnottyLA here!

looking for friends to chat about our experiences/common interests. (And of course a Mk9 owner if the opportunity presents itself)

I too love to hike/camp, and I also surf I have a huge interest in anything science/space related and love me some nerd talk.

Im an open book and a friendly fellow, drop me a line
            Last edited by KnottyLA; 02-26-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Curiousme
              Curiousme commented
              Editing a comment
              I am also looking for like minded people..la here

Former , LONG time BF member here, mature female, experienced , owner, trainer, and starting up a small private group that actually meets for social activities as well as fun...hi desert by VV and Barstow... Anyone SERIOUS AND LOCAL within an hour, contact me if you are willing to drive to meet... A big Plus if you are a former BF friend I know.. Hope all have a Blessed day. Lol knottyLA, I LOVE space also, lets chat!

Comment

• Curiousme
              Curiousme commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi..i am about 1 hr 20min..

• Beastone
              Beastone commented
              Editing a comment
              In the Barstow area down the way. Message me if you want to chat.

• SatyrLogan
              SatyrLogan commented
              Editing a comment
              Riverside here. Did a couple IE meetups from BF.

Hey, I'm from San Diego!

Im actually up in the Kings County area for work at the moment but maybe there are some lurkers near there that would like to talk and meet up as well? Looking for like minded people that I can chat with! I've only recently found this site which sucks because it's been so lonely not being able to express my love for all things zoo haha. So yeah, hello!

Comment

• Chivess
              Chivess commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's link up!

• SdTARDIS
              SdTARDIS commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello I’m in Chula Vista. M. I’ve got a super horny pit bull who lets me hack him off. But if you try to suck him he gets scared or he’s too sensitively. Looking for like minded guys who’d be willing to help me train him.

• somprs
              somprs commented
              Editing a comment
              San Diego here

Im in the corona area ide be down to get some coffee meet up at a park get to know others in this community ide only be interested and making aquaintance in parties of 3 or more
            Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

30 in LA, looking for other guys in the area

Comment

• Curiousme
                Curiousme commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm in la ...

Bakersfield here. 36/gay/male

Comment

Oceanside here,

23 year old Male, looking to meet some like minded people here, I’m fairly new to the scene but I’d like to know some people with similar interests and see where it takes us. Maybe we can grab some lunch or coffee to get familiar with one another.

Comment

Los angekes
                  owner tears and years of experience
                  Former bf and personal pet post as well ..
                  Looking for old and new friends ..
                  Lets get all in touch ..

Comment

• Mansbestfriend
                    Mansbestfriend commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’ve tried contacting you a few times on FL

Escondido here. Not an owner, but have been a part of the community for a while, and would love to have my first experience, but am down to meet other like minded people as well. Maybe grab a lunch or a coffee somewhere.

Comment

• Citizenplanet
                    Citizenplanet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I pass through Escondido weekly if you would like to meet up

New couple here, girls looking to have some fun with some fun ppl, in la Pasadena area hit us up

Comment

Working...
                  X