Utah/Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah/Colorado

I am currently in Utah.. Working tword the goal of moving to Colorado.

Possibly leaving Utah with a few zoo buddies.
    Looking for (female's) in Utah/Colorado that would like to get to know eachouther

Have intact k9, very experienced with equines.. Thou mostly mare exp.. I have helped a few women from B-forum get with a pony stud.

If interested message me.. Thanks

Young guy with experience, looking for some like-minded people to chat with. Shoot me a PM if interested!

Comment

Hey there, bi male in Denver metro with lots of experience with dogs and horses. Been around a long time, on various forums. Shoot a PM if you'd like to chat.

Comment

Hey everyone! Gay experienced knotty boy in Colorado here, glad to see a new forum went up so fast after bforum went down. Hit me up to chat sometime, hope everyone is doing well

Comment

SE CO, looking for my area (or someone who is down to travel) I'm also in the metro area from time to time; experienced some with K9 who is no longer with us....curious about equine and swine

I'm a FtM, to get ahead of that Q. PM me.
          Pansexual with humans, only male zoo

Comment

Grew up in Utah and come down and visit regularly

Comment

• Possibillities
              Possibillities commented
              Editing a comment
              Clearfield utah here looking as well

Hope you can get out to colorado. its a wonderful state. im in the northern region of colorado. Ive been around for quite a while and have met several people whom i can call friends. i have a lot of experience with male and female dogs and im interested in learning more about equine care.
            straight with humans, bi for animals

Comment

25, 6'1, 155lbs, 7in cut
              Denver, CO here.
              looking for like-minded friends to show me the ropes
              interested in male and female k9 & equine, possibly more

Comment

25 male in the Denver area. Looking for.male.dogs or horses. Not much experience but willing to learn

Comment

In Utah too, looking for some guys and k9s to connect with, show me the ropes!

Comment

Northern utah bisexual bottom here

Comment

Sugarhouse.
                      college age female here.

Comment

Howdy, central CO here looking for first experiences. I recently moved here, so I’m pretty unfamiliar with the area and such. Lol

Comment

M/F Hotwife Couple in the Denver Area looking for dogs for one/both of us. We would certainly take care of the owners as well!

Comment

Working...
                          X