San Francisco Meet Ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Francisco Meet Ups

Hello! I’m a gay man living in San Francisco, always open to meeting new people for fun and friends. Generally interested in men for fun, but open to m/f k9 and equine. Let’s get a role call going!

Would love to meet for k9/equine. Experience with training both, but have only been knotted a couple times. No broodmare experience.
    Make me your milky bitch.

Comment

• Montana29
      Montana29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm free today and tomorrow, let me know, i have a fully trained lab/pit

I'm a gay male in the east bay. I'm very open to meeting other like-minded folks for discussion, friendship, and play.

Comment

Bay Area here.

Comment

SF guy here too

Comment

I'm a Bay Area trans woman (M2F, passable). Would love to meet some men who would share some interests with me.

Comment

Bay area here too

Comment

Bi male un East bay

Comment

SF/Peninsula guy here. Curious about knots.

Comment

younger gay guy in peninsula here

Comment

• SFGayMan
                    SFGayMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Im in SF with a car

I'm an east bay-er, looking for friends and K9/Equine. I'm a trans man, FtM, so no transphobes. I'm training my 2.5 y/o boy. PM me and I'll share my telegram/kik.

Comment

Peninsula guy here, extensive experience with dogs both male and female. Prefer male humans, bisexual with beasts.

Comment

• SFGayMan
                      SFGayMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Im bi with beast and prefer male human too. I have experience too

East bay guy in 510 area. Looking to get knotted, possibly play with the owner too

Comment

Hey everyone! I just found this site! I have experience with Male and female k9 but sadly no knot from the males. They were two Great Danes and my ass is not THAT ready to take that HUGE knot of theirs. I tried . I have a buddy here in SF who is going to start training his lab soon to mount once he is old enough. I also have a bud in Tahoe area with a female and he visits every so often and brings here or I can take a trip up. She loves to play. Anyone in the bay area want to chat more on telegram? Anyone have a k9 currently that is or going to be trained? Message me :-)

Comment

• SFGayMan
                        SFGayMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I also have video of me playing with the great danes

im new to SF. a lot of experience with taking knot. gay man here. Currently don't own a dog but once i find an apartment and get settled, i will be adopting. Right now i'm staying in SF proper. i assume i'll be moving to oakland or something in the next few months.
                      Id be open to a meet up.

Comment

Working...
                      X