A Rouge Wolves Experience in an Unusual Wolf Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Rouge Wolves Experience in an Unusual Wolf Pack

This is was my first and only story posted on Beast Forum I decided to post it here since the shut down. Anyway I was never really the best English student so sorry for the bad grammar in advance and I have yet to finish the story.

(1) A Rouge Wolves experience in an unusual wolf pack.

My name is Midnight I'm a adolescent male Wolf and I have always been alone since my parents left me as a pup. Without a pack I've had to survive solely using my instincts well most of my instincts (I had never had a mate before well not that I knew what that meant at the time). These instincts have kept me alive till now, but today I think my luck has run out.

This fateful day started out like any other waking up in whatever hole I could make a den out of the night prior and going to the nearest stream for a refreshing drink and a soak in the water. While in the water I gazed down and my reflection caught my eye, I have never really been one to think of myself as handsom but something about this water made me look amazing, my black coat shimmering in the sun and my sapphire blue eyes gazing back at me just made me feel like I deserved more. As I was admiring myself I noticed something moving in the reflection behind me, so I lowered myself into the water and turned to look I was stunned by a beautiful female wolf, her coat was an amazing pure white like I had never seen before and her physique well there are no words to explain, but what really caught my eyes were her golden eyes they were like watching fireflies in the night. I though of introducing myself as I had never really met another wolf until now but as I was about to approach her there was a rustle in the bushes and more wolves came out five, eight no twelve wolves. It seems that I had stumbled onto a packs territory knowing this I started to back away slowly but as I did I stepped on something sharp in the water and let out a loud "yelp" all I could do from there was wait as five of the Wolves broke off from the pack and headed straight for me, it was too late to run and I couldn't fight that many off so I just backed up and tried to stand my ground as though acting in unison three of the Wolves grappled me to the water and dragged me out of the stream, as I was pinned down I could see everything their bodies had to offer it almost made me feel tiny. The three that were holding me down would soon become either my friend or rivals, the first of which was a red coated runt I could only assume he was the omega but he looked like the most reluctant of the three I chose to call him simply Red, the second wolf was white with a black patch over his eye I'm not sure if he is a whole wolf but that didn't matter he for obvious reasons was called Patch and the third wolf Dusk a hulking specemin was black with these piercing green eyes, I could only assume that he was the alpha but man was I wrong.

After a while of being pinned down suddenly the three wolves released me but Dusk was looking at me as if to say "you make a move you die", so I just stood there waiting for whatever they might do to me then I looked over an the beautiful female wolf I saw before started to walk over to me from the rest of the pack this wolf would be called Firefly after her amazing eyes. When Firefly got to me the other three wolves surrounding me backed off seemingly submissive to this female wolf, this made me curious but also fearful thinking what could have caused three male wolves especially Dusk to act submissive towards her little did I know this Firefly was actually Alpha of the pack. When Firefly finally got to me I could see why she was as strong as she is beautiful pinning me to the ground deciding wether or not to kill me there and then but as she had me pinned I wasn't afraid, there was a sweet scent that I had never smelled before and it seemed to be coming from Firefly this scent triggered something in me that I had never felt before and suddenly before I knew it I was my head was moving towards that sweet smell that seemed to be coming from Fireflie's rear as I was nearing it I felt a sharp pain around my throat and realised that she had clamped her jaws around me, though even then I was still tempted by that sweet smell inching closer and closer while Fireflie's jaws were getting tighter I finally reached it a small patch were there was no fur to her rear (never knowing a female wolf I did not know what this was at the time) for some reason I wanted to lick her there but just before I did everything went black.

(2) A Rouge Wolves experience in an unusual wolf pack

I awoke during the night in an unknown place within what looked like a den. I tried to remember what happened but all I could was everything going dark, the only explanation was that I passed out due to Fireflie's tightening grip on my throat. Now that I think about it I never did find out what that sweet scent coming from Firefly, this only increased my curiosity even more I wanted to find out so I decided to search for Firefly but before I got anywhere Dusk walked into the den and pinned me to the ground as though showing his dominance over me Dusk's head started to get closer and closer to my penis slowly he opened his jaws and as he did I knew what he is planning so I struggled as hard as I could but to no avail Dusk was too strong, I submitted an was waiting for the inevitable but just as Dusk's jaws were about to snap shut Firefly walked in making a threatening growl towards Dusk he then backed off. I had been saved by this beautiful wolf which still had the sweetest scent coming from her, and once again this urge to find the spot where it was coming from surged all over my body but this time it was different my penis started to get harder which was a first for me. I slowly made my way towards Firefly, she watched me knowing if I tried anything she could easily overpower me but still I went on as I passed by her she gave me a sniff and I her, as I approached her rear I moved my head closer but as I did Firefly jumped away not knowing why I continued then as I reacher her once again Firefly leaped on me pushing me to the ground but as I laid there I noticed that the spot I was looking for was within reach. The tempting scent lead me right to the source, a moist patch of skin with a slit in the middle so I sniffed it and received a growl from Firefly but this wouldn't stop me so I proceeded to lick it and the moment my tongue touched that spot it was like eating honey straight from the honeycomb not only was it sweet but it tasted better than it smelled however Firefly didn't agree whilst I had licked her on what I soon found out was her vagina Firefly had latched her jaws around my penis but this only made the urge to like her vagina again more enticing and not only that but my body started to move as if on it's own my hips moving back and forth. Suddenly something happened my penis started to swell inside Firefly's mouth and the pressure made this milky liquid spurt from my penis onto her fur at this point Firefly released me and backed off to clean her fur. I didn't know what was happening but it felt good and I wanted more yet by the look of Firefly if I did she would probable kill me so I decided to would be best to just back off for now though moments later Dusk who had been watching this whole time had decided to do just that kill me and once again before I knew what happened everything went dark.

I awoke to find myself in a den but not like before this time it seemed more cosy and comforting and for some reason Firefly's sweet scent was everywhere as though she had marked this as her own. I looked around and noticed Firefly in the corner laying on a soft bed of grass sleeping then it hit me I was in Firefly the alpha of this packs den. That sweet scent was still calling to me but remembering the look on Firefly's face before passing out I was hesitant to act however the alluring scent coming from her was too much slowly I creeped closer until I was within distance to touch her. I got my head under her tail gently as I could to not wake her and found what I was looking for but it looked different the patch of skin was now swelled and leaking not only that but the scent was even more sweet than before, I had to just find out what it tasted like if it could compare to when I had done it previously so I did gently licking her over and over, I could not get enough it was easily twice as good as the last time but as I kept going the urge to lick her grew soo strong that I forgot that she was asleep. I didn't know what hit me Firefly turned soo fast I had no time to react and she latched onto my snout clamping down as hard as she could, the pain was unbearable I yelp out and in came Dusk ready to kill anything in order to protect Firefly. I made my peace with death and waited just as I did by the stream that day but to my amazement Firefly released me and then proceeded to lick me where her teeth had sunk in as if to say sorry Firefly then looked towards Dusk ordering him out of her den, I looked at her wondering why she was being soo kind to me and as I did she turned and presented her rear to me as if saying you want it now here you go so I stood up and proceeded where I left off before Firefly awoke, though this time as she was allowing me to do it I could lick her as much and as vigorously as I liked. Firefly seemed to like it unable to keep still as I licked her though this time my tongue slipped inside the slit and I tasted something new and I liked it continuing to do this over and over Firefly couldn't take it anymore and growled at me to stop so I did in fear of receiving another bite. Firefly turned to me and reached under my belly proceeding to lick the head of my penis that had started to swell after all the excitement, over and over she kicked it just as I did her then that strange liquid started spurting out again though Firefly seemed to like it lapping up every drop coming out after a while I was tired as well as Firefly so we laid down on opposite sides of the den and rested for a while. I must have fallen asleep but I was woken up by the smell of a fresh kill and as I opened my eyes there it was a pile of fresh meat sitting right in front of me, I wanted to eat but as this was not my pack I was not willing to find out if they would let me but then Firefly approached me with done of the meat and dropped it in front of me showing me that I could eat, this angered Dusk growling at me but Firefly looked to him so he left me alone while I ate after I was finished and everyone had left except Firefly she came over again and pushed me towards her den. When we got to Firefly's den she presented her rear again but this time she moved her tail to the side, when I saw this something inside me just took over and I jumped on her back and started thrusting not knowing what I was doing not much was happening but Firefly moved her body and my penis slid into something once that happened I had no control over my body the thrusting became harder and faster continuing for what seemed like forever until my penis started to swell inside Firefly and just like that we were stuck together. Firefly just laid down forcing me to do so as well as though she had done this many times before. We stayed together for more time than I could count then I just slipped out I turned and could see that liquid that had been coming out of my penis leaking out of that tasty slit on Firefly's body so I wondered what would it taste like to I went in and tried and as soon as I did I could no longer control myself just as before, I kept licking her until there was noting left and then started to clean myself as I did Firefly came over and helped me licking all over my penis though I had never seen it like this before but I didn't mind it felt soo good. Once both of us were cleaned up we laid back down to rest only this time we laid together as close as we could, the warmth coming from Firefly was incredible it felt as though I could be out in a blizzard and still stay warm if I was with her, it was nice and made me wonder what tomorrow would bring though after a while of excitement I drifted off to sleep as I stared at Firefly's beautiful golden eyes.

Comment

(3) A Rouge Wolf's experience in an unusual wolf pack

The next morning I woke to the sound of Firefly yelping out in pain, it seemed that Dusk was tired of being ordered around by Firefly a female wolf so he challenged her alpha status but the way he chose to do so was by attacking her during sleep which by my standards was a cowardly move so I did what any good mate should do and tried to defend her but it seems that Dusk brought backup and I was stuck fighting two wolves while unable to help Firefly. The wolves on my way I think are twins looking almost identical with a short grey coat and brown eyes however one of them has part of his ear missing, this one I will call Mist and the other Haze both of them look to be strong and too much for me to handle but I couldn't let Firefly get hurt so I stood my ground and got ready for a fight, as I did Red and Patch came in to see what all the noise was only to find a fight. I think both Red and Patch noticed what Dusk had done when they walked in as both of them came into Firefly's den to aid her, Patch went over to help Firefly still laying on her bed of grass with Dusk's jaws latched onto her and Red came to help me. Red is a surprisingly good fighter using his smaller size and speed to his advantage quickly taking down Haze, distracted by his brother Mist turned his attention to Haze and Red leaving himself open to my attack jumping onto his back and biting the back of Haze's neck I managed to get him to the ground but then I herd the whimpering of Patch and noticed that Dusk had taken him down as well but for some reason even though Dusk had released her Firefly wasn't fighting, just laying there. The sight of Firefly's seemingly lifeless body threw me into a rage and I lashed out at Mist still in my jaws throwing him around like a rag doll I eventually released him and focused my anger towards Dusk who at this point was just watching me and looking proud of himself, I was ready to kill him but just as I was about to start my attack Firefly's body started to move it seems that she was just unconscious I was relieved but still Dusk had hurt my mate and I cannot let this go. I looked over to Red as he stood over Haze in victory showing him that Dusk is all mine then I saw Patch lying down with an injured leg it seems that Dusk got the better of him, with both of them out of the way it was time I gave Dusk what he deserves as I approached Dusk he just stood there as though I was no threat to him well he would soon find out otherwise.

Now that I know that Firefly is alive the rage that was inside me started to calm down allowing me to think clearly. I started to circle Dusk sizing him up looking for any weakness I could exploit as I know that I cannot beat Dusk in a head on fight, I feinted an attack to see what he would do but what I saw was much better Dusk reared back to face me but in doing so he showed me that his leg was injured Patch’s doing I assume this may be enough for me to win the fight. Now that I know Dusk’s weakness I am ready to fight focusing on that injured leg I charged Dusk ramming into his chest I knocked him back onto his injured leg causing him to fall to the ground, as he did I moved around to his back and latched my jaws onto the back of his neck violently shaking as I did to cause as much damage as I could and let go because I knew if Dusk got a hold of me it’s all over. After my last attack Dusk seemed dazed so I went in for another this time focusing on his uninjured rear leg as I bit down in it I felt a pain in my back, Dusk managed to bite me so I squeezed my jaws down as hard as they could but Dusk didn’t budge I have gotten myself into a lot of trouble unable to break free my only hope is to keep hold of Dusk’s rear leg preventing him from moving too much, this lasted for quite a while but I am starting to loosen my grip due to the pain running though my back. Slowly my grip on Dusk’s leg is loosening and if I let go it’s all over I don’t know what to do so I started twisting my head hoping to cause as much pain to Dusk as he is to me but this only made his grip tighter, I can’t take it anymore and release my grip and the moment I do Dusk hurls me across the den ripping out some of my fur in the process dazed I get up only to find Dusk’s jaws around my throat. This is it I cannot get away from his grip all I could do was wait for the inevitable but just as I started to loose consciousness Dusk let go crying out in pain, it’s Firefly, she’s back on her feet and fighting Dusk I had to help her but I could barely stand let alone fight so I did what I could and managed to get my jaws on Dusk’s injured leg while he was distracted by Firefly and it was just enough to land a decisive blow to Dusk forcing him to the ground unable to retaliate, we have won and Dusk cowered to Firefly in defeat. After the battle when everyone started to calm down Firefly made a decision, after this cowardly attack on her while sleeping Firefly would banish Dusk from the pack to wander as a rouge for the rest of his life or until another pack takes him in. Ashamed of his defeat Dusk willingly left the pack in search for his new life.

Comment

(4) A Rouge Wolves experience in an unusual wolf pack

A few moons had passed since Dusk was banished from the pack and I was still trying to figure out my responsibilities as the new alpha male of the pack but there is one that I now know oh so well and that is to create future members of the pack which Firefly and I do whenever we get a chance one of the few responsibilities I look forward to though another is checking the other females in the pack and approve them to find a mate but I must be careful as while I’m inspecting each of these female wolves Firefly watches me intensely to make sure I don’t overstep and the last thing I want is to make her angry, I shudder at the though of what Firefly might do to me or any wolves I make contact with. However that doesn’t stop me from smelling their nice plump vaginas which are not as sweet as my Firefly’s but still ever soo tempting but out of fear of Firefly’s reaction I hold myself back just savouring the sweet smell emanating from them. As the alpha male of this pack I am required to defend it from others and as such must learn how to fight properly to that end I get challenged by other members of the pack constantly but the other male members are especially violent in their approach to this task well all except Patch and Red, I think they all wanted to be Firefly’s mate. Well who could blame them I have yet to find a wolf that is as beautiful an smells as sweet as her, though I could use a little less pain in my training. As the days went by Firefly started to get more vicious in her pursuit of pleasure, she and I would mate whenever she felt like though when we were tied Firefly was even violent nipping at me as though I am a chew toy even biting me on and near my penis I couldn’t understand why all I could do was endure it but then I noticed something, Firefly’s already intoxicatingly sweet scent had gotten even more so and then in hit me Firefly had come into heat.

Comment

(5) A Rouge Wolves experience in an unusual wolf pack

Once I knew she was in heat everything Firefly had been doing all made sense though during her second day in heat Firefly’s already insatiable lust went out of control, demanding more and more from me over and over again and I just couldn’t keep up eventually I became soo tired that I couldn’t move anymore not that I didn’t enjoy it but a wolf only has soo much stamina. Firefly didn’t take kindly to me not being able to perform and punished me sinking her teeth into my snout and pinning me down only letting go when I submitted to her and once I did she began to make her way out of the den looking back sneering at me then she was gone and after that no wolf from the pack could find her.

While the whole pack is looking for her Firefly is searching for something to satisfy her insatiable lust, Firefly had been gone for a few days wondering around the forest and soon made her way to the edge of her packs territory but not knowing if there are any hostile packs just beyond made Firefly hesitant to cross over however a strange yet delicious scent was coming from somewhere close by but she had to leave her territory to find it. During her search to find something to satisfy her craving Firefly had traveled days with that sole purpose in mind not realising she hadn’t eaten since before her search started, but now there was something that smelled delicious just beyond her territories border Firefly just had to find where that scent was coming from so she crossed over on a new search this time for food. Following that delicious scent Firefly trekked through the forest and soon came upon a strange looking Den it was unlike anything she had seen before with small round shiny thing hanging from lines attached to a big metal box and a fire in the middle of two logs. At the time Firefly didn’t realise what sort of trouble she had got herself in as she had just stumbled onto a Human camp site.

Comment

(6) A Rouge Wolves experience in an unusual wolf pack

Firefly had been gone for three days and her pack is starting to get restless, I (Midnight) am not sure what else to do the trackers were able to follow the trail of her sweet scent up until the rain last night where they lost her trail. Some wolves of Firefly‘ pack are growing ambitious without the iron paw of Firefly keeping them in tow however my followers and I cannot keep them in check for much longer to make things worse we have begun picking up the scent of new wolves near our territories border along with a familiar scent which I can never forget, Dusk is back and it looks like the unfamiliar wolves are following him. I have to find Firefly without her strength we cannot last on our own and definitely not against Dusk and his wolves.

As Firefly approached where the delicious smell was coming from she got a strange feeling like she is being watched but Firefly is too hungry to care and continued onward, soon Firefly made her way to the entrance of what looked like a den of some sort which is accompanied by new and unusual scents but all of that fades to the back of her mind as the overpowering smell of the food she had been following was soo close her paws started to move on their own leading Firefly further into the camp and eventually into the strange den (Which we know as a Camper Van) as she entered the unknown scents and the delicious smelling food was overpowering but something took her mind off what she had been searching for, a deafening scream like she had never heard before and then something had pinned her to the ground with its teeth at her throat. Firefly looked up to find her attacker was a strange looking wolf with a Black and Tan coat that was slightly smaller than her (up to this point Firefly had never seen a dog let alone a handsome German Shepherd) but then her attacker relaxed and started to sniff the air as Firefly had done to follow the food which got her into this mess however this dog was not searching for food but a more intimate desire. Firefly’s heat was right at its peak by this time and the dog standing over her could tell and it made him forget his duty as a dog to protect his owners without realising it he released Firefly from the position he pinned her in and searched for the source of his desire (this German Shepherd I will call Max had never had sex with a bitch before and could only dream of what it would be like when one of the bitches in his neighbourhood came into heat) as Max searched for the source of this wonderful scent Firefly couldn’t move as she regained her insatiable lust at the sight of this magnificent dog Max wondering what he would do next she just lay watching. Slowly Max made his way from Firefly’s chest down to her nipples breathing heavily with every sniff of her scent finally making it to his goal her wonderful pussy which he had the urge to lick and taste all the sweet goodness that was there slowly licking up and down her slit making Firefly shudder as his long dog tongue went deeper and deeper with every lick Max then lay down next to Firefly and continued for what seemed like hours as he enjoyed her sweet taste with his muzzle buried in her but Firefly with her insatiable lust needed more and pounced on Max which took him by surprise as the euphoria of Firefly’s scent clouded his mind but instead of attacking him Firefly just turned around and lay on top of Max with her pussy pressed up to his muzzle and hers over his exquisites member which was now poking out of its sheath from all the excitement. The woman which screamed when Firefly first entered had calmed down now and was not sure what to make of this situation her boy Max was conducting foreplay with a she wolf in front of her, she didn’t know whether to be afraid or turned on so she decided to call her husband who was not too far away from where they had set camp and when he heard of what was going on he started to make his way back to the camp as fast as he could.

Wondering of all the horrible possibilities that could happen to his wife he continued his frantic rush back to the camping site but while these thought were running through his mind his wife was having more erotic ones while watching her young German shepherd boy Max being sexually ravaged by this lust crazed she wolf Firefly, not knowing whether to be afraid or aroused she just stood there and watched as Firefly buried her pussy into Max’s wanting snout and used her mouth to take hold of his sheath knowing that if she did then a delicious treat would erupt from within and so it did shot after shot of Max’s seed. Until now Max had only known the pleasure of his own mouth as he would often pound away at it to release his sexual tension that had built up due to being around local bitches in heat but never being allowed to mate with them, though now with Firefly ravaging him and shoving her in heat pussy into his muzzle as well as her mouth around his sheath as Max would do to himself he couldn’t control it anymore and suddenly Firefly felt Max’s whole body shudder as he started to hump away at her mouth relentlessly but Firefly didn’t mind as she was getting what she wanted and it tasted amazing. At this moment the woman’s husband stormed into the caravan and was stunned by what he was seeing and unable to bring his eyes away just like his wife he stood there and watched wondering what this wolf would do next.

Comment

Great story
              thank you

Comment

• Columbia139
                Columbia139 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, still a work in progress and looking for new ideas

Btw this story is not quite finished yet though haven’t had the writers inspiration to continue looking for new ideas so anyone wanting input send me a pm or comment on this reply

Comment

It’s always been a fantasy of mine to be raped by a Wolfpack

Comment

Sounds like a wolf and human orgy coming with. Max, Firefly, Midnight and the tow humans.. Good story so far, thank you..

Comment

• Columbia139
                    Columbia139 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very possibly though no spoilers 😝
                Working...
                X