Real, true life first time experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real, true life first time experience

This was in response to a member’s question and I thought I would go ahead and share my response for anyone who may be interested. This is my first and only real experience with sex with animals. It happened when I was just a young, skinny kid enjoying summer and hanging out in our backyard thinking about sex as usual. Because I was a very horny teenager, I was sitting in the backyard on the garage side of the house where there were no windows, masturbating. I had on only a pair of loose fitting gym shorts, tennis shoes, and no shirt because it was summer and a pretty nice but hot day. I still remember hearing noise by the gate which was old and kinda rickety. I looked up and two stray dogs, a white mutt of some kind and a big German Shepherd, both of whom I had seen around the neighborhood and even petted before, pushed easily right through one side of the flimsy old gate and were running fast right at me. I quickly tried to jump up and pull my shorts up at the same time but one leg was hooked under my shoe and they both excitedly jumped up on me and being totally off balance, I fell. They were clearly friendly and not trying to attack me, but were just excited and playful, licking and sniffing and I was rolling around trying to move my hand to cover my face as they would lick me right over my nose and mouth, but they were also taking turns licking my still exposed dick and ass. It felt so good I actually rolled over and got on my hands and knees so both were available. The mutt was sticking his head under me and licking my hard dick and the German Shepherd was licking my ass and I mean deep. His big strong tongue felt awesome. All of a sudden he jumped up on my back. I had seen dogs do it before and I was really excited, but it also hurt because, his nails were really sharp and he was scratching the heck out of me, putting some gashes and scratches all over my back, legs, and waist, it also hurt because while he was scratching and jumping, I felt his dick hit right between my ass cheeks. I did not expect it to hurt like that. He was holding my waist so tight and humping so hard and fast that he kept stabbing his dick all around my asshole really hard and it felt more like a someone had a sharp object that they were just jabbing and poking me all around my ass to hurt me. And, all of a sudden, he hit just right. As the tip of his dick poked right in the center of the hole and started to push deeper. That must have felt good to him as he started jumping really hard and shoved it all the way up inside me, right into my guts, and kept humping. I had been turned on but I certainly did not feel turned on any longer. I just wanted to get away. It hurt so bad that I jumped forward and his dick slipped right out and he fell off me. Immediately both dogs were licking at me everywhere, jumping on me and both now seemed horny, too. I could actually see every once in a while that the pink tips of their dicks were showing and sticking out a little and both kept making little jumping motions. I was still trying to wrap my head around what just happened, but I alsonow was more turned on by it and, I know this seems weird, but now I didn’t care if it hurt. I just wanted to see if he would do it again. And the answer came as soon as I got up onto my hands and knees. He climbed back on and scratched me even more and humped and stabbed at my ass, but this time I reached under and somewhat kept him from stabbing me too much as I tried to leave room only for about where my hole was. Again he found it and plunged in and went to town and instead of hurting so bad this time it just made my dick harder and actually once he really got in there it felt really good and his cock hit just the right place in me and for the first time I just started to have cum spurting out of my dick without stroking it. Now there was a pressure starting to push and stretch and fill my ass and I did not realize or know about the whole knotting thing. I got scared and jerked forward as I fell to the ground but this time it really hurt intensely as the knot had already swollen to about the size of a tennis ball. Thank God he had not fully swelled up inside me because, as I found out later, his knot was huge! Like the size of a big softball, but not round, more kinda lumpy. I found that out when I just stroked him with my hand and actually got him cumming and had the knot held tight in one hand as I stroked his dick with my other hand. I also sucked him, but he wouldn’t stay still for long when I did that because he would try to move around me and mount me that way or even awkwardly try to mount my head. The other dog had been hyper and trying to get in there too, but I had enough and was already so scratched up, I quit and went back inside the house, making sure mom and dad were not in the areas I had to get through to get to the stairs and ultimately to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror over the sink and was shocked to see even more scratch marks than I thought. It almost seemed as if new scratches were appearing right before my eyes. I took a shower as I now smelled like a wet dirty dog mixed with dog drool and cum and my own sweat. Once I was clean I snuck from the bathroom down the hall to my room and put on a longer sleeved shirt to hide as much as possible all the claw marks that I did not want anyone, especially mom and dad, to see. I had a few other times like that with those two stray dogs until one day they just vanished. I mean they stopped coming over and I never saw them on the street anymore. I found out much later that someone in our neighborhood had called the pound and reported that there were stray dogs in our neighborhood and the dog catcher had came round and scooped them up. I was bummed as I had started to really get into it and it was getting better as I learned that if I put socks on his front paws and put a little ring of tape at top he could scratch me so bad and then a double sock layer almost kept him from even making a mark at all. I also figured out how to line him up and he seemed like he was also learning and getting better at it. Since the. I have always had an interest in trying that again or even something else with a larger animal like a small pony or donkey or even a horse, though I did hear someone died doing a big horse as, apparently, from what I heard, perforated his intestines and that was a little scary.

Thanks for the story - great stuff
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Great story too bad they had doggy jailed.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story!

Comment

Thanks for sharing this hot story

Comment

Working...
          X