Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first tie with Dusty Man and dog

My First Tie

I had been around dogs my entire life and had played with them growing up letting them mount me and jacking them and myself off as we played, but I had never been tied during a mount.

I was in my mid-twenties when I came across a stray yellow lab. I drove around looking for the owner and put a poster up at the local grocery store about finding him. My new friend and I just walked into the front door when my phone was ringing. A local housewife owned the dog whom she called Dusty. She said she would be right over to get him. Hours went by and the phone rang again. It was the same women asking me if I wanted the dog since she and her husband have decided he was too much for them. She and I spoke awhile and she did ask for visiting rights if I accepted Dusty. I agreed and soon a stunning middle age woman was at my door with his toys and bowls. We spoke for a while and she left teary eyed.

She was gone only a few moments and Dusty was settling in to his new home. He was running around smelling and just enjoying himself. He sat down and gave me his paw as if to shake hands. I then looked down and saw that he was hung like a small horse. He had a set of big balls to match. His cock was slightly sticking out its sheath exposing a red tip and his knot had lightly expanded inside the sheath.

Seeing his cock made me instantly hard. I got down and hugged him and he began to lick my face. I opened my mouth and we french kissed. It was a one of the most sensual experiences of my life. I was about to give myself to my new lover. I got up walked into the bedroom undressed and got on all fours like a dog. Dusty whom was following me knew what to do. He immediately began to lick my ass and push his tongue deep into me. I was in heaven as he continued to make me relax and open up as his licked and tongued my ass. I was so relaxed as he prepared me. I was in a trans giving myself to him.

Dusty stopped licking and walked around to my face licking me. I saw that his cock was extended a couple inches from the sheath. After giving me a few licks and returned to my ass and this time did not lick but jumped up and mounted me. His powerful legs grasped my hips and his dewclaws dug in. I could feel his cock poking at me ass and his precum being squirted around my ass and running down my balls. He continued to poke his cock around bouncing off each cheek and then suddenly his cock found its prize. I felt the tip of his cock hit my ass . I was so relaxed and wet from his licking and precum that I did not feel much pain at all. I felt some pressure as his cock began to enter my virgin ass. I had never had a dog cock in me and this was my first time.

Once Dusty knew that his cock was entering me he picked up his pace and began to ram, his cock into my ass in one big had slam. His drew claws dug in and he grabbed the back of my neck nipping at it. Dusty now let out a growl as I was starting to move away from him, as I was afraid to take his cock. Before I could react, Dusty made a hard lurch and his cock slid into me to his balls. I cried out in pain as my new master was holding me there. Dusty began to push in and out of me know like a jack hammer as he held me and pushed me along on me hands and knees.

Soon the pain in my ass subsided as I was stretched open enough to accommodate his member. I soon relaxed and could feel his ball sack slap against mine with each thrust. Quickly his cock began to enlarge and I could feel it stretching and expanding my ass. Yet I was relaxed and in a state of ecstasy as my master rode me. I could feel tremendous pressure inside my ass as Dusty quit humping me. I reached back and realized that he had inserted his cock all the way to his balls. He began to whimper on my back as I felt his cock throb inside me. I reached down and began to jack my own cock and after a moment I shot the biggest load, I had ever shot. My orgasm was like one I had never experienced. I was light headed and nearly on the verge of passing out as I came to me senses.

Dusty then quickly put his front paws on my back, jumped off to the side, and turned his back leg over my ass. We were now ass-to-ass. He had tied me and I was his new bitch. Dusty stayed like this for nearly 40 min as he filled my ass. I was starting to get worried about his knot know deflating but as quickly as it had swollen and deflated and we were free of each other. His cum ran out my now loose ass down on my legs and floor. There was some blood but not much, which was a relief to me. My ass was very sore for the next couple of days and I had trouble keeping from passing gas.

My new master had bred me and we continued to make love until he died of cancer years later. During this time, the women whom had owned him only visited him one time and took him for a walk. I assume back to her house. I suspect that by her and his actions she too was fucking him but that is only speculation.

Very good story thanks

Comment

Excellent, many thanks

Comment

Nice story

Comment

Beautiful. Thank you.

Comment

Good story! As I commented on another story, maybe I've been lucky enough to never encounter with a dog who growls or bites my neck when he is mounting me. Dusty is such a stud, one of those that makes you want to go down on fours the first time you see them...

Comment

Love the story. I have been tied & turned and it is great!!!
              Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

I liked this, and yes, it does make you wonder when ya see how friendly a k9 and his female owner are.

Comment

Great post. How did it feel when he was cumming in your ass?

Comment

Had me hard. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X