Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Lone Dolphin: My True Story Of Wholehearted Love for a Female Dolphin.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Lone Dolphin: My True Story Of Wholehearted Love for a Female Dolphin.

Disclaimer: Names and locations have been changed in order to protect me and my current Dolphin lover.

Note: Everything in this story is 100% true. I recommend that anyone who's interested in a loving relationship with a dolphin do everything you can to make that dream come true. I can assure you that a relationship with a dolphin will be the most fulfilling thing you may ever accomplish in your life. But remember a relationship like this should be cherished and kept to yourself (when it comes to personal pictures and videos) until you feel like it's safe to release said exposing material. As for me, the only picture I've released is my profile picture, which is of my first dolphin lover, whom this story is about.

Please understand that this story is not going to be a story for you to jerk off to. It's strictly my personal account of a loving relationship with a dolphin that would eventually end in gruesome tragedy.

"One Lone Dolphin"

It was 2014 and I had just turned (sencored) years old. Every year during Christmas my family and I would go to Maui Hawaii. The thought never crossed my mind that I would meet the love of my life, who would turn out to be an absolutely beautiful female Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin.

We took a Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 767-200 series to Kahului International Airport on I believe a Sunday afternoon. We do you usual ritual when we get there; get a rental car, get food at Costco, and go to our hotel. We check into the hotel, and as always I go to a specific spot on the beach that hardly anyone ever goes. I go out to swim and I see a pod of spinner dolphins coming my direction. So I stop and watch as they pass by and I see a straggler in the back. I first notice how much bigger this dolphin. When it was right next to me it stopped, turned to its left and started swimming right towards me. When it got about 3 feet from me it looked right into my eyes. I briefly looked down underneath its body and noticed that it was a female. And judging by her size I would guestimate her to be about 15, maybe 16 years old.

As she just floated there looking at me I reached my hand out and to my surprise she let me touch her. I gave her a rub down which she seemed to enjoy and then after about 10 minutes of me stroking her body, out of the blue she put her beak in front of my face and licked me and she swam off.

(Fast forward to the last day of this vacation)

We've been in Maui for 9 days now and every day since I first met this Dolphin on the first day, we got along really well and played a lot. I'm surprised she managed to find me every day. We even kissed and hugged each other once. On the last night I couldn't stop thinking of this dolphin. We have only just met a few days ago, yet it feels like we've known each other for years. What does she see in me that makes her keep coming for me? As I gathered my thoughts I came to the conclusion that she liked me. And frankly, I liked her as well. I already know for a fact that I'll see her next year. I just know it.

(I'm going skip to my last few days with her. The years after meeting her have been filled with playing, cuddling, kissing, and even me accepting the fact that we were truly and madly in love with each other. She even let me finger her vagina once and looking back I know for a fact she had an orgasm)

That's the end of part 1. I'll finish part 2 later tonight after the San Jose Sharks vs Chicago Blackhawks hockey game 🏒 GO SHARKS!!!!!! Sorry it's short. Part 2 should be longer.

Troll. And after a troll, a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
      Troll. And after a troll, a troll.
      Are you calling me a troll? If that is the case then I object completely.

Comment

• Pickle
        Pickle commented
        Editing a comment
        I want to believe you. I love animals too. But I need just a shred of hard evidence .

That sounds amazing cant wait to read the next part

Comment

You know what? That was rude of me, and I apologize,.CetaceanLover. I have no idea what I was thinking, but it wasn't good. Now I'm looking forward to the next part.

Comment

The reason why part two is taking a while is because it takes a while to proofread and transfer words from physical paper to a word document.

Comment

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            It's going to be great. Take your time, do it right, like you have before.

I was oblivious when I PMed you that there was already a section for you to tell your story.

Comment

Sorry part 2 has been delayed people. Been busy with school, work and ice hockey. I promise it will come soon.

Comment

• Iamricky138
              Iamricky138 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is all well?

I promise part 2 will be posted shortly. Life can be a bitch and get in the way sometimes.

Comment

Finally here’s part two!!!! Since I have to be somewhere very soon as I’m typing this, part 2/2 will be short.

”Our Final Days”

On the second to last day and I decided to just cuddle with her tonight. I held her tight while gently stroking under her eye and fins which she liked a lot. Soon she turned over on her back and I was stroking her belly tenderly. However I eyed her slightly pink vagina the whole time. I started to slowly move my hand down to which she instantly started thrusting her pelvis up and down. So I took that offer and started rubbing her vagina lovingly.

Soon I was rubbing her clit and putting my whole hand inside her sweet little vagina. I stopped fisting her and quickly removed my swim trunks. Now completely nude I rolled her on her side and put my penis against her vaginal lips. With one hard breath I inserted my whole member into her sweet, beautiful, glistening vagina. Angie continued to thrust hard while I reciprocated the motions to her. After about 20 minutes of passionate love making I finally came into her hard. Groaning loudly while doing so.

I kept my member inside her her and we just cuddled some more until about 1:00 am, to which I have her one last quick vaginal rub, clit rub, and full hand insertion before kissing her wet and sweet tongue and went to bed.

On our final day, it was just normal. Cuddling, kissing, and more love making. It was about 8:00 pm now and I heard voices in the background. Before I could turn over to look I and Angie were being dragged onto shore. I was pinned onto the ground while the other guy began to beat, bludgeon, and stab her to death. He cut her left eye out, slashed her belly open from her vagina to her chest, cut her tail fin off, stabbed her repeatedly in the face and chest, and so on. The cries emanating from her were horrific. I begged and begged this guy to stop but to no avail.

I even began to cry my eyes out. About 5 long minutes later the guy gave Angie one last kick to her right abdomen and the two guys left. Literally left like nothing happened. I ran to Angie’s body to find her still alive, but barely. Despite all the blood around me and on her I held her close and just cried, begging for her to not leave me. I even remember what I said: “Angie!!! please!!!! Please don’t leave me. I need you!!!!” (I said that repeatedly over and over again)

Then one last exhale later, she died right in my arms. For 2 hours I held her lifeless body sobbing my eyes out.

—————————————

If you are wondering I had help from a local friend who made pottery who let me cremate Angie’s body in his giant kiln. I carry her ashes with me literally everywhere I go. I’m cradling her ashes in my lap as I type this. I also sleep with her ashes every night. And NO! I will NOT show pictures of the jar I have her in.

Please be respectful in your feedback. Dolphins For Life.

I now currently share a loving relationship with a new female dolphin whom I visit at least 3 times per week. We make love once per week and I manually stimulate her vagina every time we meet.

Comment

Working...
              X