Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big male black lab & me... sudden encounter.... male/ male k-9

true story bi 'Moonclad'

am horny enough this morning to tell u about the big black lab & me...it was 17 years ago.... at the time i often started 12 hour shifts at 2 am and on some of the days i didn't, if the weather was good, i showed up at the local boat ramp at 3 am with my kayak and went nude paddling...i wood set up on the shore of the island with candles and did the beer enema thing and Jacked Off ....

on one trip i had launched the kayak and had not yet parked the van so i wasn't naked yet. i was wearing a un-zipped heavy shirt and sweat pants pulled down in front so my dick and balls were out...... i wasn't hard, but just horny (like now) ... i unloaded the kayak, paddle and my kit. i did this all the time...

it was very dark and he was jet black so i didn't see him coming up to me until he was there in front of me at the waters edge... i stopped and the big male lab started licking my cock.... i was so surprised....we were completely alone there in the dark bi the lake ....so i let him.

it was clear he had been trained as a "party dog" i reached down and felt his knob was getting hard and his penis was getting erect but i had to park the van.... he didn't go away so i took him down a trail into the dark woods a ways .... taking off my pants, i left my shirt on because his fore paws wood have scratched my back and that would be hard to explain to the wife.

we were so going to have sex! i tried to get a finger under his tail and into his anus but he wasn't into that... he was licking my erection, rimming me and trying to mount but i wanted that k-9 cock in my mouth 1st.... placing my head low under his belly and turning it to the side, i managed to start sucking his penis. i could taste his precumm just before he started thrusting that long thin spike down my throat with unexpected force. this actually tore a small hole in the back of my throat and drew blood...it wasn't his fault...i had never done this before and had no idea of the huge force of the trusts.

the real trick was to get his fore paws on my back were the shirt was so he wouldn't tear me up, he already knew how to mount a man's ass and i guided his shaft into my rectum. i was so horny for this to happen every since he first licked my cock minutes before. he thrust into me so quickly and began ejaculating right away ....it only took two or three minutes butt it was so good while it lasted ... he lick my ass clean (likely trained to do that) and seemed very happy.

Wounded down my throat and half raped i didn't try to get myself off... departing in the kayak nude, i had to paddle fast because the huge lab was swimming after me... he gave up and swam back to the launch ramp ..... all was quiet again on the dark lake

i went to where i had planned and did my usual beer enema thing.... i cum so big and good thinking about him fucking me .... i just had sex with a dog!!

when i returned to the ramp it was still dark ...he was still there, somewhat dried off, still horny and ready to fuck me in the ass again.... so i took him farther down the trail and we had anal sex once more butt this time i didn't try to suck him. he was calmer now and lasted much longer this time..... it was even better... talk about being taken from behind the big lab pounded me so good...... he didn't knot with me .... maybe he didn't knot with his owner. i wood have let him butt it didn't happen. dismounting he licked my ass so long and lovingly again... it was wonderful.

when i left to get to work, he chased the van until i couldn't see him in the mirror anymore. he was apparently abandon and i abandoned him too..... i wonder what the fishermen thought of him later that morning? i did another large male sheep dog later that summer in the woods about a mile away in daylight. he was a beginner but caught on just fine..... after he cum in me i jacked off on his face ....sure wish i had my camera that day ....i think about it butt haven't done it since .... it could get habit forming

for a long time after this, when i would see a big male k-9.... i always try to see his cock, balls and ass. it is a deep secret so please don't tell anyone about this...... moonclad

Hot stuff Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great story - nothing like being bred outdoors!

Comment

I love it. I want it to continue. Did you get mounted and bred next?

Comment

Thank you for sharing with us :-)

Comment

Many of my experiences were with strays. Nice writing

Comment

I love it Nice

Comment

i remember that story from bf

Comment

Oh fuck! Made my cock hard and dripping

Comment

I am jealous!

Comment

I never get tired of that story. Makes me think of my first time. Still want you to have me for the first time!

Comment

That was a sexy story, definitely jealous!

Comment

Hot story!

Comment

Working...
                          X