Tiger and Me - Chapter One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger and Me - Chapter One

Unlike my writings about my sex life with my horse, which are real accounts, this is fiction, and it makes me very horny whenever I think about it.
    This is only chapter one. I will be writing more. Thank-you for reading.

"He's been returned to us twice by people who've adopted him. If you have to bring him back, we'll understand."

"They brought him back? Is he dangerous?"

The tiger available for adoption was incredibly beautiful The largest tiger researchers had ever seen. Very tall, with long, luscious fur.

"That depends on your definition of 'dangerous.' Some would say so. Everyone here would say he's very friendly." She started choosing her words more carefully. "A little...too friendly." She looked sideways at me.

I was intrigued. "Too friendly?"

"Uh...yes. I might as well be completely honest. Of the two adopters who brought him back, one said he was always, um, humping his wife. The other claimed the tiger pinned down his girlfriend and...well...forced himself on her."

Oh, hell yeah...

My pussy tingled. "Intrigued" was no longer a sufficient description of what I was feeling. Still, I kept all this hidden.

"Isn't it unusual for any feline to have a such a large...you know..."

"We did a lot of checking into that, as well. Unheard of. Four inches. We don't know how that happened, biologically speaking...it just did. We tried to measure him while erect, and the best we could come up with...well...I'd rather not say. So, do you want to adopt him?"

Fuck yes!

"It seems he'd be a wonderful pet. Yes, I would like to adopt him, and don't worry. I won't be bringing him back. We'll be very happy together."

You have no idea...

He rode on the way home, sitting on the back seat, wearing a harness and special seatbelt that tethered him to the back of the seat. He sat comfortably and enjoyed the ride.

My pussy was pounding so hard I could hardly drive. I will live naked with my magnificent new lover. I couldn't wait to get home, get out of my clothes suck that big tiger cock of his and let him fuck my throat while I hold onto his ass.

I was dripping wet at the thought of spreading my legs wide for him, on my back or on my hands and knees, and surrendering myself to him...letting him mount me and savagely fuck my pussy or my ass, anytime he desires.

Still driving, I slid my finger under my shorts to my sloppy-wet pussy, getting it wet with my juices. I reached my finger back to him. He growled very deeply and licked it with the largest, strongest tongue I have ever seen, then started tugging on the harness, making a lot of growling and grunting sounds. "Aaaawwww...baby wants that pussy, don't you..."

I drove a little faster...

Nice start! Tigers certainly are magnificent beasts. She’d best be mindful of the barbs. LOL

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that was one of the things with which I used authorial license. The tiger in my sexual fantasy, that has made me cum so many times, just doesn't have a cock like that. That's a cool thing about fantasy. Thank-you for reading, and for your comments!

*Raw* I dream to this kind of fantasy too, and made some stories also ^^

Nice start, I'm impatient to read the continuation :P

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's good to see I'm not the only one with this fantasy, and you certainly have a good profile picture for it! Excellent!
      I greatly appreciate your reading and commenting!

Hi Kristy. Nice to read another of your stories (fiction or not). Sounds like a positive start to another great story.

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thank-you so much! In other writing I've posted, I was just stuck with telling what happened with no use of imagination.
      This feels more free, of course, and I hope to have some fun with it. Thank-you for reading!

I hope to see more of this good start !

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      You will very shortly! Thank-you for reading!

Great story hun your a very good writer can't wait for the others

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you so much...you're very encouraging!

• Mopark87
      Mopark87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome always good talking with you 😊

A very interesting start. I'm impatient to read the rest.

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      Chapter two is written. Just have to proofread.
      Thank-you for reading, and for your comments!

I like your stories, real or fictitious, because they deal with women and their animals, their sexual relations and their affections. Nothing else. Without men, without husbands or boyfriends to guard them, to tell them what to do, to help them mate with their animals, to record them with the cam. We women are not stupid poor people who don't know how to do anything without men!

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      I like how you're thinking.
      My time with my horse is precious. I cherish every minute with him, and it has to be unencumbered and alone.
Working...
X