Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hot!!!

Comment

Love how personally you portrayed your experience. I felt like I was right there with you. Such a turn-on! Thanks for sharing.

Hope your being out of commission isn’t anything serious.

Comment

wow miss, the pic with your recounting of the experience, so hot and has me hard.All I can say is Thank you, you sexy little bitch

Comment

Omf reading your story made my mind spin and then seeing your beyond sexy,hot photo got me so hot..You are a true little bread bitch now!! Fantastic thank you for sharing

Comment

Stunningly, astoundingly, shiveringly, amazingly good, Mrs Milf. Not just in lust and action, but in knowing and awareness: Your new role - not just as a milf - but a knotted one, too (the very finest kind, in my opinion). And as for your immediate hunger for more? Perfection itself.

Comment

You are very talented with ur word hun wow I had do much fun reading this I might just read it again lol u are a great writer beautiful xx

Comment

Absolutely stunning... your writing was spectacular and vivid to the point that I got hard way before I got to the picture. How much I envy all three of those cocks...being able to use all of your holes. You're a good little bitch, so I'm sure you cleaned everyone after they were done with you...

Comment

Wooow, I became horny during reading this text

Comment

Great picture, wonderful story very well writen it felt like I was standing next to you, your words turned my dick in a red rocket.....hihihi best regards with love 4 you 🐾♥️🐾

Comment

That's great. Can I see you whike u have sex with animals?

Comment

Working...
                      X