Ellie the dog slave, part one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellie the dog slave, part one

Ellie had had just enough training in lobedience from her mum to yield to her own out-of-control desires--even though the length of her training was as sparse as the thin strands of blonde hair which had begun to curl around the labia of her young, undefiled pussy. Her father whipped her smartly whenever the young girl misbehaved. She knew she was a brat. She understood (somehow) the psychological dynamics of her family of five enough to get her way in everything--even the punishments and degradations that fueled her young lust. "You're a fucking masochist," said Tristie, her girlfriend. They were staring across the room at Darius, a fine young Weimeranier--very large for his age. "I bet his cock is huge," whispered Tristie, as they dried dishes. Both girls giggled. "You should fuck him," whispered Tristie, daring her friend. "WE should." Ellie laughed it off, of course. But later that night she couldn't sleep. "WAS his cock as huge as she imagined?" Ellie imagined licking Darius's fine penis--transgressing all boundaries, tasting beast-slime at its source, from the sheath. She had absolutely no sense of what she was crossing into, or howanimal sex acts were performed. But by morning Ellie realized she wanted to be bred to him, receive his puppies (impossible) and serve him as a slave-girl. How to do it in a busy family? She had some ideas. There had to be rules before she even touched her Lord. He was sacred, to be worshipped. Once she had worked out her slave-rules, she could try to approach the dog and let him instruct her with his body, how it worked, how she could give her Master the most pleasure. By morning she was married--in her mind--to a beast, her only point on earth to bring her husband sexual joy by draining his seed. And to do that she would need to fuck him as often as possible, undetected--and to suck him, as often as he would permit.

nice start

Comment

i like it so far and looking forward to reading the next part.

Comment

Thanks so much. I am trying to develop Ellie slowly. I want er to get into a thing (beast sex) she's overwhelmed by.

Comment

Oh nice, I see something good coming our way...

Comment

Oh my...you inspire me.

Comment

Working...
            X