• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.

Animal/fantasy sex toy shops (link dump)

Stormkat70

Zooville Settler
There are several on etsy also.
Zetapaws
Ambushtoys
Blackfanglabs
Goblindildoemporium
Fairylustfantasy

Chaosechse

Tourist
You can find many animal dildos on Etsy.

And many more.

thebestguy

Citizen of Zooville
Elypse arts toy is one of the most uninspiring Dog toys I've ever used. Sure it inflates, but that lack of texture makes it basically no good for thrusting as it's too smooth. Also the sizes are so small that pretty much only good for anal amateurs or vaginal use for some people that like smaller toys.

That's just my personal experience though.

I recommend Rex from Bad Dragon or, buying an Inflatable from Primal Hardwere (https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/inflatables)

I personally own the Big Bad Wolf. The firmer shaft and texture is great for thrusting and the inflatable knot adds a nice dynamic to play.

xpuppyslutx

Tourist
I find the Elypse vixen is perfect for anal. Not too big, but not exactly small either when you pump it up. And the texture is smooth but grippy.

VesperThorns

Tourist
Elypse arts toy is one of the most uninspiring Dog toys I've ever used. Sure it inflates, but that lack of texture makes it basically no good for thrusting as it's too smooth. Also the sizes are so small that pretty much only good for anal amateurs or vaginal use for some people that like smaller toys.

That's just my personal experience though.

I recommend Rex from Bad Dragon or, buying an Inflatable from Primal Hardwere (https://www.primalhardwere.com/category/inflatables)

I personally own the Big Bad Wolf. The firmer shaft and texture is great for thrusting and the inflatable knot adds a nice dynamic to play.
I have a Fluffer from PH, and holy moly! Worth it. Growler would have more texture, but Fluffer's the perfect size.

Citation

Tourist
Exotic Erotics (Life-cast dildos)

For those unaware of what a life-cast sex toy is for Exotic Erotics. What they are, are real life cast sex toys from real animals, so you get a real mold of the real thing.
Love these guys, tried products from them and Bad Dragon and love the idea of Exotic Erotics live casts from a real animal. Can't speak for the rest but these guys have top notch products and never had an issue.

alexagryphon

Tourist
Did you mean the fleshlights? Or the pup play muzzles, because I imagine they have both.
Edit: They do have both.

I have the Spanish Mare toy and it's pretty great.
Actually I'd like to try the Fox Job... I didn't even see their selection of strokers until you mentioned it...

rbb

Tourist

Andre

Lurker
Not too many people I hear about have the Big Bad lol
i have one ;P but im not to impressed.. the knot is way to soft when inflated... i also have the biggest knotted one from elypse and that knot is way better, i just wish they made a bigger one

thebestguy

Citizen of Zooville
i have one ;P but im not to impressed.. the knot is way to soft when inflated... i also have the biggest knotted one from elypse and that knot is way better, i just wish they made a bigger one
I personally I am not really a fan of Elypse, not only are they too small as you say but I find the lack of texture quite boring and the knot shape unrealistic. But that is just me.

BigXXFoxx

Zooville Settler
I love the Joke Toys.