• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Any pure dog girl here?

aaaaaaa45

Lurker
A girl's first sexual intercours is done with a dog not a human male, I call her pure dog girl. It's a hot fantasy for me, just like the girl baby lost in the wild environment and raised up by a group of canine, someday she is in heat she can enjoy...In the real forum, is it possible that any1 have done it?

Galina

Tourist
I gave my virginity to our family dog when I was in High School. I was with at least 6 other dogs over the next few years before I was ever with a man. I don't think of myself as a pure dog girl, and never did, but I think I have been 'Dog exclusive' for several periods.

petite-pony

Tourist
I lost my virginity to a dog and was dog exclusive for a long time. I still have had sex with more K9 than men, and if I had to choose one to stay with exclusively, the dog would win out every time. I have a human partner but we are not intimate because I'm not sexually attracted to most humans, it's simple need for companionship that only another human can provide.

But sexually?

yeah

I consider myself a dog slut