• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

kittychu

Lurker
I’ve always had a fantasy about a pure white cat getting knotted by a big black wolf, though i know sadly it’s not possible because the size differences

Actually, have a fantasy about be enslaved by a horse. The horse forces me to clean him and live off his body. (sperm, pee, poo) I know...crazy.

kittychu

Lurker
Actually, have a fantasy about be enslaved by a horse. The horse forces me to clean him and live off his body. (sperm, pee, poo) I know...crazy.
not crazy at all, actually that sounds super hot! i would love to be enslaved by a big dog, have him use me as he pleases

not crazy at all, actually that sounds super hot! i would love to be enslaved by a big dog, have him use me as he pleases
ah...well...i have that dream constantly...being in his stall and him demanding I clean him and wash his balls or lick his anus after he has taken an afternoon poop for me. (I know too much info)

Kristy

Zooville Settler
Sex everyday with a giant tiger with human male genitals, and an insatiable desire to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.
I've written about it.

Animalman

Tourist
I have one about a pack of female wolves forcing me into being their sex slave (favorite part of which is a reverse gangbang where each of them take turns riding my clock), and demanding that I clean them up afterwards

FloofyNewfie

Citizen of Zooville
Wow, after reading everyone's responses mine seems very tame. I'd like to sample milk from dogs. Sucking it straight from the titties.