• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.

Best Dildos for Beginners?

Bigpaws_Bear

Citizen of Zooville
Depends on your personal goals, some enjoy girth over length. Since I was fascinated by long cock, I chose to be a depth player. That being said "horse dildos" are often VERY expensive. So I found a good alternative for my depth play. "Raging cock stars" Leo.
it's an 18" x 1.25" when you can fit this all the way to the suction cup, your about ready for the real thing.

Attachments

Barb Dwyer

Zooville Settler
It seems I can take about 8 inches of length before my gut turns a corner and it's like I'm pushing against a wall.

I posted this pic on the toys thread. This is a plastic bottle from a brand of hot sauce named Picamas. I don't know why they designed a hot sauce bottle with a knot, but there it is.

picamas01.png

I've finished the sauce, it was good but not great. I replaced the cap with one from a Choula bottle, which is a round ball (and a fun teaser). It fits me just right. I can take the whole thing and sit on it.

It's like a tease; you start narrow and then THE KNOT. Oh I can feel when that squeezes in. Then after that it's a nice fun girth. I work slowly to get it in. It's really tight on the first pass but then I stretch. Next passes are easier. One time I jerked off with it in, and when I came it instantly spat out.

Animallover

Zooville Settler
If you can find one I suggest starting out with Thor the horse dildo.
But maybe you should just start with something that is comfortable for you to use not everybody is the same what may be good for one person may not work for you.
I would suggest going to an adult store and finding something there first and then trying it

Bigpaws_Bear

Citizen of Zooville
If you can find one I suggest starting out with Thor the horse dildo.
But maybe you should just start with something that is comfortable for you to use not everybody is the same what may be good for one person may not work for you.
I would suggest going to an adult store and finding something there first and then trying it

LOL @ starting with THOR!
download.jpg

Bigpaws_Bear

Citizen of Zooville
Do you guys order it from the internet? Because I can not find any animal like in our local shops...
yeah finding them locally, is usualy not even an option unless your in a place like NY or maybe San Francisco. most folks just Internet order them.

Lostboy

Lurker
so far bad dragons been my favorite, so much variety they really can't be beat. Exotic erotics has the most realism if thats what your looking for(they literally take molds of horse dicks). But some of they're toys are BIG. And with mine the realism is nice but with the detail comes rough texture that's can get uncomfortable for anal. So looks amazing but can't go crazy on it. Primal hardware has inflatable knot toys which is awesome, I have the growler but it's pretty big, can take my xl chance easier than that for some reason, guess the shape or something. But just explore and find what's best for you, everyone likes different stuff

JustMe76

Lurker
For dog toys, first we bought Zeta Paws Durka. It turned out to be slightly long for my wife and therefore really hard to get knot in. Next we bought Boxie fox and Akita from Zeta. Fox is really small. Akita is really big. It will probably never knot, but plenty of girth is otherwise a good feature.

underdoge

Tourist
If you want good-priced toys you can buy off Amazon and look for silicone items (explicitly mentioned in item description). I don't buy above $30 if I can help it, and it seems everything is above $30 outside of Amazon. I can't believe people drop over $100 on sex toys. Just why? I can afford it but I'd rather get round trip tickets to new york.

If you get a PVC (non-silicone) toy it oozes a chemical over time. Sounds horrible, but if you wash the toy before use I haven't noticed any problems. I recommend never getting latex and in general go for silicone only.