Boring, monotonous people

Reconscope

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Explain what your version of boring monotonous is so we know? Did something happen that caused you to feel this way?

Last edited:

Bloodwolf

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Title says it all. What do you think of them?
I’m not that interesting myself so I don’t have much room to talk. Most people are boring to me unless they have some of my interests. I don’t care for gossip or people that ramble on about how fun it is to watch paint dry. ?

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I would love to gossip in a polite way but most that do are just assholes that talk behind your back.

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I’m not that interesting myself so I don’t have much room to talk. Most people are boring to me unless they have some of my interests. I don’t care for gossip or people that ramble on about how fun it is to watch paint dry. ?
My inability to gossip/have normal conversations has more or less brought me to where I am now. :(

Reconscope

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
My inability to gossip/have normal conversations has more or less brought me to where I am now. :(
I dont gossip (bad talk) people behind their backs if im gonna be stabbed with a knife i rather run into it then get hit in the back.

timmythetooth

Citizen of Zooville
Excedrin. Or a mushroom ? trip.
my right eye was blurry so initially read that as "mushroom tip" :ROFLMAO:

i think im considered one of those boring type of people. i tend to not reach out to people because i have nothing seemingly interesting to offer. i have also been very asocial for all my life, so...

Panda Chen

Tourist
Most people live pretty boring, mundane lives. And of course those with things like zoo lives don't really talk about it in public. Now if you are talking about on this forum. I know there are things that I would love to share but also may be able to help someone figure out where I am if I shared enough of them. So even here we a limited on the things we can share about our lives.

Ardzerg

Tourist
I don't really think there are truly boring people, outside of those with personality disorders and whatnot. I figure most people have a story to tell about something in their orbit. They may just not know it, not want to, not know how to, or many other reasons that keep them from doing so.

They may just seem boring because they don't interact with people in the same way that most others do due to neurodivergence.

What is interesting is entirely subjective, of course, but everyone makes choices, everyone grows older, everyone sees the world move on around them and the days tick by.

A person forms a story just by being sapient and alive. They may not tell it, but its there, and its unique - no two people have the same one.