• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Breakthrough

Lord Knot

Tourist
For a while now, my girlfriend has let the dog (beagle) eat her out and make out with her when we are having sex we try to let him join in and she has toyed with the idea of him fucking her, even offering herself to him but sadly he only humps her leg.

Until now we have never seen him fully unsheathed and today I was applying a creme to him as he has a rash and he kept knocking my hand back down to his crotch.
I was applying it and rubbing it in he started getting hard so I read about the behind the knot technique so i rubbed that for him and he went fully erect and all the while my girlfriend is sat there watching and I notice her sat there with her mouth hanging open and said "I've never seen it like that, that is gorgeous!!! I want to touch it, so she touched it and felt how hard his knot was for the first time and got even more amazed at how hard and big it was (she has never seen a dog cock in this state in person)
Sadly at the moment she is healing from surgery and can't do anything for the next six weeks...
I have a funny feeling when she's healed we will be letting him join in more finally we can guide him better now.

I'll try and take a picture of his cock for the dog cock thread the next time we do this for him.

Lord Knot

Tourist
Definitely not how I was expecting to spend my evening last night, masterbating the dog to my girlfriends amazment while having one myself, his knot has been swollen before but never like that.. jesus

Lord Knot

Tourist
He's now taken to wanting to be masterbated so I do that for him now and then and he just sprays all over, managed to measure him and he was only 5 inches, but he was alot bigger than that the first time we did this.

Lord Knot

Tourist
Update, she has how started to help masterbate him and I can hear her groan under her breath when she feels the knot in her hand

Lord Knot

Tourist
I believe we have accidentally created a monster, he keeps asking to be relived by hand and unfortunately my gf still can't help, she can't even allow herself to get turned on as it causes her pain so I am having to wank him off

I believe we have accidentally created a monster, he keeps asking to be relived by hand and unfortunately my gf still can't help, she can't even allow herself to get turned on as it causes her pain so I am having to wank him off
hmmm...sounds like an adolescent who discovers his dick does more than pee. how does he "ask"? does he walk around with an erection and whimper? how do you handle company? it would be embarrassing for him to wonder over to guests with an erection and whimpers...jack me....pleease???