• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Bump if you've just had sex with your dog

Galina

Tourist
Have had holiday guests since tuesday. All gone now so finally had time to enjoy a bump... Well really about 5 bumps. I even let hubby have a sloppy one somewhere in the middle. He was almost as horny as my boy. Say, if hubby gets it sloppy is that a bump too? what do you guys think?
OK call it Bump x 4 for now, but he's going to get all he wants today. Or at least as long as I can last. 😵

WitchQueen

Zooville Settler
Have had holiday guests since tuesday. All gone now so finally had time to enjoy a bump... Well really about 5 bumps. I even let hubby have a sloppy one somewhere in the middle. He was almost as horny as my boy. Say, if hubby gets it sloppy is that a bump too? what do you guys think?
OK call it Bump x 4 for now, but he's going to get all he wants today. Or at least as long as I can last. 😵
Maybe it does count... but this is a place for a dog bumps haha...
So... 4,5 bumps haha

Galina

Tourist
Maybe it does count... but this is a place for a dog bumps haha...
So... 4,5 bumps haha
OK, I've decided that hubby getting it sloppy shouldn't count. so that really was only 4x...
but since then Bump x2 that's a total of 6 today. I think I'm going to say that's enough. I'm getting a little too scratched up

WitchQueen

Zooville Settler
OK, I've decided that hubby getting it sloppy shouldn't count. so that really was only 4x...
but since then Bump x2 that's a total of 6 today. I think I'm going to say that's enough. I'm getting a little too scratched up
Well... 6... 6.5... hard to say what is and what is not a bump and hump haha

WitchQueen

Zooville Settler
What I meant by "nice knot" was this time was a particularly nice knot from my boy. He nearly always knots me, but this time was about half again longer.
Well they do also have a nice knot...
Anyway in that case when it is a particularly good time... we can say... nice... knotting :)