• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Bump if you've just had sex with your dog

Galina

Tourist
so lucky, I rarely reach the third due to my job, only some holidays XD
usually he only gets lucky once or twice in a day. 3 is rare and by the 4th time I know I'll be really sore the next day ( I am), but I still enjoy doing it. Yielding that much to his desire is like really becoming HIS Bitch.

Galina

Tourist
Well I was going to make him wait a day or two since he had so much fun yesterday, but then we went for a walk through the park. Something about him rolling on his back in the snow and... As soon as we get home he's going to get a special treat. And he seemed to know it. I barely got the door closed when he was under my skirt. As soon as I was on all four, he was on me and in me!!

BUMP!! I was still a little sore from yesterday, but not so much now.... Hair of the Dog...?