• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Can you tell if a woman is into?

ascendtoaccept

Citizen of Zooville
By "into it" I assume you mean bestiality.

There are signs if the person is trying to hint something. Otherwise try not to read into anything and everything

Wolfia

Tourist
Its virtually impossible to tell if a girl is a k9 girl or not just based on what you see lol. I vividly express myself on here and other beast-friendly taboo sites. When i'm not on the internet I keep all my sexploits a deep hidden secret. Including my animal desires. We have to live in secrecy. When I walk my dogs I wear the stereotypical running shoes or flip flops, yoga short shorts, spaghetti strap or baby tee and I rarely wear panties. I've seen other girls who jog around or walk their dogs wear something leggy and somewhat revealing like me, but you wouldn't be able to tell which one of us are a born knotty girl. Not even K9 doms/masters would know for sure unless he pays really good attention to detail. There's also 3 types of women who are open minded with knotty fun. K9 girls, Wolfgirls and adventurous sexpiggish girls. I wouldn't be able to tell who is a knotty, wolf, or 'try anything once' type of girl-- and neither can a large majority of people. But that's what my special rottie is for ;)

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
The actions that point to maybe are just the same things that people who really love their dogs might do too. Hugging them, kissing them, dancing with them, holding their front paws and walking with them like a train that kids do, and even a paw print tattoo. Those thing don't say anything definite but if you happen to see a woman on all fours letting her dog have a quickie then that would be a definite - LOL.

dagsthedog

Tourist
lol no there are no signs and no excuses for thinking a female is zoo ..... we are what we are and we choose to keep things very private

Andy1159

Lurker
I remember seeing a dog who refused to stay away from a woman’s crotch while she was talking to another woman, it was in broad daylight and in a very busy area in New York City. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She tried to push the dog away but the dog keeps going back to sniff her crotch. You can tell sometimes what people do in secrecy.

Last edited:

sds1988

Tourist
No sure way to tell. I have dated women in the past with paw print tattoos from their pups. It was more a symbol of how the dog made an impact on their life than anything else. Just like some people get tattoos of their kids names and such. I suppose it would depend on the placement of the tattoo as well

Red1085

Zooville Settler
Not really. I don't think you can tell. Maybe some paw tattoos in specific locations, and frequent "jokes."But otherwise, no. I was married to my wife for 10 years before i found out she use to be active with dogs. I had NO clue. So, i would say, probably not.

Ichigo94

Tourist
nearly impossible, but i still think the paw tatoo is one of the best hint, since there's not many who has it

sophiath

Tourist
nearly impossible, but i still think the paw tatoo is one of the best hint, since there's not many who has it
Not even close...
I have friends that support animal welfare movements and have such tatoos.. Absolutely nothing to do with bestiality.
Just google "cat paw tatoo" and "dog paw tatoo", see the similarities and how popular they are... I believe 99.9% have nothing to do with what we discuss here...

Pillar

Citizen of Zooville
Not really. I don't think you can tell. Maybe some paw tattoos in specific locations, and frequent "jokes."But otherwise, no. I was married to my wife for 10 years before i found out she use to be active with dogs. I had NO clue. So, i would say, probably not.
10 years? Holy moly, if it were me I'd be surprised to find out that late into it.

Benjamin

Tourist
1) Does she have an intact male dog.
2) Does she joke about the subject.
3) She tells you a story of a "friend" that did it.
4) The dogs behavior around her.
5) A dog print tattoo
6) Even with all those checked off you still can't be sure but you can hope 🤗

Bluephoenyx

Citizen of Zooville
You may suspect, but to be honest there isn't a real way to prove it or to guarantee that someone is into this. I even saw someone who liked to poke on dogs's balls and even had kissed many dogs and nope. But someone can dream, right ? lol

Omega624

Lurker
I wish I knew because I'm not into dogs but women that are into them are hot as fuck and I would love to go down on some pussy that was just filled with doggy cum.

NewEnglandGuy

Citizen of Zooville
Earlier this afternoon I was out running a few errands & one of them was to get the car insurance paid.
Exciting stuff I know!

Anyhow I was in there waiting a few minutes because both gals who work there were busy on the phone.

One is in her early to mid 50s, attractive enough & quite fit. She motioned me to go over to her cubicle and just as she started handling the payment she finished her call.

I glanced around her work area & the only personal item I saw in there was a photo of her dog.

She is married...found it odd no pics of husband or kids (if she has any).

Does make one wonder but there's really no way to just come out and ask.