• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Caught

Bluephoenyx

Citizen of Zooville
My kid woke up sick late one night and happened to knock on my bedroom door like a few minutes after we were done. So no not caught other then that never ever and don't plan on it
Ouchies, and i know it since it's cool to spend some quality time with your dog after the fire went down, to relax and enjoy the post-sex.

Chefdan

Zooville Settler
Never been caught but was very close once wife was cutting grass and thought I had some time was in the bed just lubed up and thought I heard a noise at the front door so stuck the tube in my robe pocket and laid on the bed like I was just playing with the our oldest girl and was on my way to shower.

Wrongkindoflove

Zooville Settler
When I was in highschool I was home alone one night and me and my brothers dog were playing a game where I lay on her missionary style with my cock in between the couch cushions as she was to small for me. Anyways a guy from school showed up unannounced. It was ok he tried it too and we had experimented together a few times before so it turned out alright.

My brother also walked in on me pinky deep in the same dog but he may have thought it was a belly rub as he never mentioned it.

beastboi88

Tourist
Am I the only person unlucky enough to be convicted ?
I never had this misfortune but I do know others who were caught and convicted and have since cut all days with the zoo world. I always wonder once the storm calms down if they ever trickle back in. i would avoid making vids and pics but as long as nothing is recorded and your careful.

confided

Tourist
Came pretty close once. Was I was a young teen I played with my black lab anytime I had a chance. Was in bed starting to jerk him off and my little sister walked into the room. Luckily I was on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed so the view from the door wasn’t great. Don’t think she noticed.

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
Well I guess it was dumb if me to start the thread and not even answer myself.
I've not been caught to my knowledge.
Was a few months ago, the dog.and.i was in my room going at it and should've been hours before anybody being home but when we was done I walked into the kitchen only.my robe on and my mom was in the kitchen. I froze and for all panicked. She asked why I was in my robe and j said oh umm going to take a shower. Then j asked how.lkng she'd been home and she just said oh about fifteen minutes. They told us to leave early. I just stood there not sure what to do because fifteen minutes ago I was definitely making noise lol. I just turned and went to take a shower.
that's extremely close but i guess she thought you just masterbated

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
Well I guess it was dumb if me to start the thread and not even answer myself.
I've not been caught to my knowledge.
Was a few months ago, the dog.and.i was in my room going at it and should've been hours before anybody being home but when we was done I walked into the kitchen only.my robe on and my mom was in the kitchen. I froze and for all panicked. She asked why I was in my robe and j said oh umm going to take a shower. Then j asked how.lkng she'd been home and she just said oh about fifteen minutes. They told us to leave early. I just stood there not sure what to do because fifteen minutes ago I was definitely making noise lol. I just turned and went to take a shower.
Hot as hell...

I have been caught once. I was out picking up some stuff via craigslist, and got there early, the guy had three steer in a small paddoc. I was getting a tongue job when the guy rode up through his field on a 4 wheeler. Pretty sure he knew what was up. I didn't say anything about it, he didn't bring it up. We loaded the stuff and i was out of there quick.
Youre an idiot for doing that

TeeVee78

Zooville Settler
Came close one time. When I was younger I was sleeping over a friend's house, and whenever I did this his female akita and I that I was close with would sneak into the kitchen in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep and mess around together (I know the kitchen seems weird, but due to the layout of the house it was the safest place to do such a thing). She was licking me off and when we were done and I was cleaning up I checked down the hallway quickly and my friend's sister just rounded the corner.

She didn't see me looking out the room, So I very quickly got myself together and just played it off as myself getting a glass of water. Turns out she did the same.

It was interesting for me, in there with her trying to hide my erection and the fact that the dog was sniffing and pawing at my crotch. And again she somehow didn't notice.
I have the same kind of experience :D

Casey1010

Tourist
I've never been caught, but came close once. I had just been fucked by my pup, when this guy I was seeing showed up at my front door. I was all sweaty, and flushed, so I told him I had been masturbating. We started to fuck right away, and he kept saying "You're so wet!" He had no idea he was getting sloppy seconds!
OMG What a lucky guy and to not even know. Are you single now? I am. :love: