Charity drive/stream for Zooville

RexAndMe

Citizen of Zooville
Helloooo.

Long story short. I've decided to try my hand at streaming (again) and for my first mission I'd like to do a charity stream for an organization that rescues stray animals.

After long thought I've decided that organization to be ACE in Spain. http://www.ace-charity.org/
They rescue strays, get them healthy and find them a new home. They're pretty active here in The Netherlands.

The stream will be hosted on Twitch. Anyone can join the chat and ask questions and stuff that I can discuss while gaming. 100% of donations will go to the charity Zooville and you have nothing to worry about. Your name and everything will be secure if you decide to donate. All donations will go to my private Paypal account, and from there it will go straight towards the charity. Zooville

If successful, I'll do charity streams more often

So, let me know what you think. I'll need some time to get everything set up properly. The first stream will be somewhere in August (probably).

Much love,
Rex and myself.

Last edited:

ZTHorse

Administrator
Staff member
Helloooo.

Long story short. I've decided to try my hand at streaming (again) and for my first mission I'd like to do a charity stream for an organization that rescues stray animals.

After long thought I've decided that organization to be ACE in Spain. http://www.ace-charity.org/
They rescue strays, get them healthy and find them a new home. They're pretty active here in The Netherlands.

The stream will be hosted on Twitch. Anyone can join the chat and ask questions and stuff that I can discuss while gaming. 100% of donations will go to the charity.

If successful, I'll do charity streams more often

So, let me know what you think. I'll need some time to get everything set up properly. The first stream will be somewhere in August (probably).

Much love,
Rex and myself.
Very cool. Stay safe!

RexAndMe

Citizen of Zooville
For now, I THINK the stream will be on Sunday, August 2nd. Not 100% sure yet. Will keep it updated.

A list of games I'll be playing during the stream.

Fallout 4
Old School Runescape
Uno (hopefully with fellow Zoo's)
Kerbal Space Program
(POSSIBLY) Death Stranding
other random games

Last edited:

RexAndMe

Citizen of Zooville
Yo osrs? Nice, been playing that a lot myself lately. Currently grinding for barrows gloves it's so loooong lol
I'd just make a new account and grind for a bit to kill time. I don't know how long I want the stream to last. A couple hours, at least.

Doggyboy22

Tourist
I'd just make a new account and grind for a bit to kill time. I don't know how long I want the stream to last. A couple hours, at least.
Would be pretty cool to set yourself a goal for the timeframe. Maybe try to do dragon slayer or something by a certain time?

RexAndMe

Citizen of Zooville
Would be pretty cool to set yourself a goal for the timeframe. Maybe try to do dragon slayer or something by a certain time?
Lmao, you know how long that takes? XD
I'm not the most efficient player, so that would take me literal days.