Comment,like,etc if your a single mom on here

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
Actually, let me correct my statement:

To stay with the metaphor, I stayed out in the cold for many years, since most wouldn't care to see mine, as they were already using the other fire hoses; the 3 that did end up seeing mine eventually told me that I wasn't big enough.

texasspud66

Citizen of Zooville
I just want to give a big shout out to all of hard-working single moms because it's a thankless job that is so important to everyone involved. You truly are the heroes of this world and should be commended for all the hard work you do every day to make the lives of your children something they can be proud of. Hip Hip Hooray To All of You!

TheDarkPrince

Zooville Settler
I just want to give a big shout out to all of hard-working single moms because it's a thankless job that is so important to everyone involved. You truly are the heroes of this world and should be commended for all the hard work you do every day to make the lives of your children something they can be proud of. Hip Hip Hooray To All of You!
Well said

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
I have had guys who want to make me a single mom lol
The 1st and 3rd women I've dated were already moms. I would have kept them...if only they also wanted to keep me as well. The reason why I'm in such a lousy state (emotionally, mentally and spiritually) is because the years of rejection, mockery, infidelity and abandonment have taken their toll on me.

lonewolf8

Citizen of Zooville
oh, there are plenty of men out there who don't want middle-aged women. but, at the same time, there are plenty of men who do. i'm not worried about the whole world wanting me. there's only so many men even a slut can handle! ;-)
love older women they most of the time know what they want and are not afraid too say so and i and my boy enjoy pleasing them

lonewolf8

Citizen of Zooville
We have a saying where I come from....
just because there’s snow on the roof it doesn’t mean the fires out below
there is no doubt about that i have a lady friend 67 boy is she hot wants my boy and i every day we do make it over to see her at least twice a week and we spend hours having fun