• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Deflecting Family inqiries

elshara

Lurker
Always stay hidden, and always be open with the community. It's a social extreme that is absolutely required of all of us. I think those who are not zoo actually increase the risk of those who are having a shitty life if they ever find out and can prove it. Never make a video unless you have a network of support backing you physically up behind you. If you live in the rural areas of the world, you will be relatively safe. But it's not the fun kind of shocking discovery to send pleasure through you if you get caught in a suggestive position out there. In the city, you absolutely have to have sex with animals around a schedule, when you're alone. You can't let your neighbors see you with your blines shut all the time, especially if you're renting. A lot of buildings now have in door security guards monitoring for suspicious activity, of which never being seen by humans will get you on a list for a welfare check by the police if you're too antisocial. It's happened to a lot of friends of mine, by nosy neighbors. Just be aware, paranoia saves lives in a society that is paranoid and you're in that environment. You absolutely cannot not fit in at any cost. It's not safe to be out in the open unless you know what you're doing. The way forward is to lead the change where you're taken seriously on other matters, and not forced into obedience where doubt in anyone's mind that you're unlike others in your position will cause you to become the weakest link. I say this as someone who'd totally admit to anyone I am into non humans sexually as well as into relationships with non human entities. A public statement is just that, but it is not enough to incriminate you in any act tied to a location to get you on trial in that specific area. Unless the laws in that location expressly prohibit even mentioning such a crime and uploading opposing or supportive view points of it of any kind online what so ever. Luckily, we still have the right to speak our minds, regardless of how the cards may fall in or against us afterwords. Never give your location away to anyone, be aware that humans are the enemy always. And that you are fighting alone in a battle even if 100 people are standing beside you, they will equally be targeted by association to a location based criminal act of any kind.
Know your environment, and admit to nothing, even under torture to protect the whole.

I'm sure my family suspects something is up. But anything related to sex and relationships was taboo to discuss. I am even unsure about my own brother's orientation. Neither of us have had a romantic or sexual relationship (as far as I know). Neither of my parents has ever talked to me about sex or dating or asked if I was seeing anyone.

I have the worst problems with co-workers asking about my personal life. I am a severe loner. So I have to deflect the fact I have no friends and never had a relationship.
Sounds like me. No relationship ever And few And small friend circle.

Aluzky

Citizen of Zooville
Very interesting that nobody has used the "I'm asexual" excuse. I had been asked a lot of times: Why you have never dated any girls. I mean... 34 years without dating a single human is NOTICEABLE. I had to lie about it by saying that I'm asexual. My sister has joked more than one time (several times) that my dog was my boyfriend, she could be any more right.

Now at age 34 to 37, I have my first human "relationship" , me wichout looking for a human lover, made a friend fall inlove with me. Now we are "gay lovers" at least from his point of view and from anyone point of view in the outside. Now I can claim to be gay as an excuse for why I don't date girls or have children. It is quite convenient.

AppleDash

Tourist
Very interesting that nobody has used the "I'm asexual" excuse. I had been asked a lot of times: Why you have never dated any girls. I mean... 34 years without dating a single human is NOTICEABLE. I had to lie about it by saying that I'm asexual. My sister has joked more than one time (several times) that my dog was my boyfriend, she could be any more right.

Now at age 34 to 37, I have my first human "relationship" , me wichout looking for a human lover, made a friend fall inlove with me. Now we are "gay lovers" at least from his point of view and from anyone point of view in the outside. Now I can claim to be gay as an excuse for why I don't date girls or have children. It is quite convenient.
Once a colleague of several jobs back told me she assumed I was gay. I asked her why she thought that. Her reply: "I never see you a girlfriend, and you never talk about a girlfriend." I asked her how often she had seen me with a boyfriend. That's when she realised it would be a bit weird to assume homosexuality, yet asexuality (or anything else) never was addressed.

Hewflungpew

Citizen of Zooville
I'm busy with other things, i tell them I have other things i'd rather do with my time than get married. Which is true, and i use my time for other pursuits that i couldn't do being married.
Just like I say, I'm too busy.

I would rather put my time into my land so that I am 0-emmistions and as small as a foot print as I can make our homestead.
I have to make a geo- greenhouse and geo-barn. Possibly a geo system for the house for summer. That is a few yrs of projects right there

Coarse I will have only 1 person on property that won't know I am zoo(my mom) she will only know if she comes out to the barn and catches me or a zoo family member.

Wich at that point I will say, you already knew this. Remember when I streamed horse mating to your tv by accident..

Also remember when I was younger and you always asked my why I smelled like a horse so bad when I came home from work.(everyday)
It won't be a shock to her at all.
With her knowing and seeing how much I love animals growing up, she will be kewl with it.

My not like it, but it won't be an issue.

Haha, can you imagine her mind state though! Finding out she moved with a bunch of zoo's.

However she is done with human relations and I don't think it would take much from one of my older zoo buddies to turn her zoo.

Not that I would care, but it could be good for my friend since he keeps saying
You might call me stepdad haha

OpelManiac

Tourist
I'm lucky so many relationships and marriages around my family failed, means I can play the "I dont see why I'd do that to myself" card.