• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Do animal farts turn you on or off?

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
I have mixed emotions about this. As I am attracted to horse butts, I'm slightly aroused by seeing a horse lift its tail and passing gas. What I'm ambivalent about is the smell. I've never smelled horse flatulence before, and I'm worried that the smell of horse flatus will kill my horse fetish. I understand that horses have much different diets compared to humans and that their digestive track also processes food much more differently than how the human digestive track does...so that will factor in how exactly horse flatus would smell compared to human flatus, and quite frankly I find human flatus sickening.

Sunhorse

Tourist
Yeah, horse farts are a turn on for me, especially if they rip one while I'm rimming them. They don't smell bad either, at least the boys I've been with didn't.
Dog farts smells bad, I'd open a window :) But it might have been a turn on if a male dog ripped one while taking me, I haven't tried that though.

Jaytall

Tourist
My feelings have always been that I don't enjoy it for the smells, but rather the sounds. If a dog or horse farts during or after getting bred, I think that's insanely hot :husky_love:

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
I might not mind if a mare farts while I'm fucking her (so long as my face is away), but I'm hoping she doesn't fart when I'm just kissing her on the buttocks.

ferritlove

Citizen of Zooville
Nope - I'm not turned off, but neither am I turned on. Farts happen - especially when I'm eating out the jenny! It dissipates fast outside :)

I love the scent. I uh... find it to be super endearing.

The idea that something like this could ever turn someone off is... understandable, but I've never found myself in the position to feel that way.

It's all part of the bigger package you get with a animal companion, right? Most certainly a turn on for me. (y)