• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Dominating dog

dinadina

Tourist
One can't be raped by a dog. Sure some dogs can get very sexually aggressive. But a human can easily stop any dog from taking it that far. Besides, a dog doesn't know what "Rape" is. Also it isn't rape if the person wants it. So again if the person doesn't want the dog have sex with them, the human can easily put a stop to things before it reaches that point.

I also agree that's it's a nice fantasy for some. But that's about it.
my friend literaly got "Raped" because she did not know dogs can fuck humans so she was naked. he humped her and she responded with laughing untill he got in then she was shocked and when it swelled she tried to depart from him but it was too big. off course she loved it, and that what made her get into it and she continued. but it is "sort of rape" because she only was willing after she proccessed how much she loved it after the act.

Apparently my cousin almost went through that. Right after getting out of the shower her dog (a husky) nocked her over and quickly mounted her. Although he didn’t get it in her before she got him off her.

dinadina

Tourist
Apparently my cousin almost went through that. Right after getting out of the shower her dog (a husky) nocked her over and quickly mounted her. Although he didn’t get it in her before she got him off her.
exactly my friends situation only that she started to laugh so it gave the dog time to enter

underdoge

Tourist
It's clear a dog can't force you to align with them for sex. Still, I argue that having a dog "convince" you to cooperate despite your plans by scratching, biting, nipping, or simply exhausting you is rape. Rape is sex when you don't want it (in my opinion). If a dog is hurting you in attempts for sex which will stop once you give in, is that much different than a human threatening to hurt you for sex?

I think it's possible that a 220 lb dog can hold onto a small person and they won't be able to get him off or keep him off for long. Trying to wrestle a dog like that and get up with him latched on your back many times is very hard. He has more stamina and can exhaust you until you're out of breath and barely able to move. He would scratch you up and bruise you during prolonged breeding attempts. If you lie down he would dig at you like a bone stuck under something. The only way to stop it is to give in. I imagine that can be enough to force sex in an unwilling zoo. What's interesting is that this is isn't uncommon behavior - especially during heat. It's just scaled up for a giant dog and a small person. Some dogs don't take no for an answer and are clumsy/scratch. When you add in more rare sexual aggression and bitch-control behaviors like caikgoch mentioned (biting the neck, herding, etc), dog rape seems very feasible. Who would say no if you had jaws around your neck?

I have a *bit* of experience in this. I had a rottweiler who was half my weight and I was trying to make it work with him. Angles were off somehow so I spent a lot of time trying. It wasn't working and I was already tired so I attempted to leave the room. He hooked on to me with 100% of his strength and would not let go. I wrestled with him and it was hard! I lost my breath. I started to lose my ability to carry him and move. I was getting scratched up. I got a taste of what "losing" was like and it became a real possibility for the first time. I got away of course, but the experience stuck with me. It wouldn't have happened that way if I wasn't already exhausted but if that same dog was 220 lbs, I am sure he would have won. On separate occasions, I also had to break up dog fights by myself. During that process I would often get exhausted to the point of being unable to continue. It really gives a sense of how much stamina they have.

Dogs are really nice. Most dogs never show you what 100% looks like in anything. Even during tug of war. The rottweiler showed me 100% and that's unusual, but during heat some other dogs I've been with have come somewhat close. I think rape is most likely with a zoo when showing a dog how to have sex or during heat in an already trained dog. It's unlikely to happen but in my experience definitely possible. I don't even think the size difference needs to be that large.

Last edited:

underdoge

Tourist
I've thought a bit more about it. I have a dog that is very skilled at finding the opening deliberately and pushing past my own tension - no warm up needed for him. I've had dogs simply excited enough and using enough power that it goes in accidentally before I'm expecting it / ready / adjusted my position. So, perhaps cooperation is not fully needed in the rare rape scenario (described in the last post). During a prolonged breeding attempt, exhaustion, being pushed around and sheer amount of attempts I can imagine it going in unwillingly. I'm a guy too, so it should be much easier for me to keep a dog out than a woman. Sometimes it happens by accident with me and my polite dogs.

RexAndMe

Tourist
Sorry to burst your bubbles, but,

If it's your fantasy or if you're willing, it's not rape. Then it's just rough sex. And I think that people who have been actually raped would tell you very differently.

Last edited:

knottygirlx

Tourist
I’ve never experienced it but I hope too one day! I love being dominated so the aggression coming from him would probably turn me on even more!