• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Ever had a fling with a stray?

Serukai

Tourist
I did when I was in East Cape, Baja California.

Was on a fishing trip and I was enjoying the beach at night. Very quiet & serene. Dark too, but the night was full of stars.

Anyways, while I was there, this one dog would come up during the day to basically say hi to the guests and hang out before leaving back down the beach.

When I was out on the beach one night sitting, what do you know, pupper shows up. I give him his pets, but at that point, I was a bit frisky. It was dark out, so I reached down and pet his belly, then went lower. He was intact, and that got me turned on quick. After stroking him a bit, to which he was very positively responding, I had him follow me back to my room. Needless to say, he bred me that night, and slept in my room. Woke up early in the morning and let him out to go back.

For the remainder of the trip, I would see him waiting at night by my room laying by the door when I came back. And the remainder of the trip, he had himself a nice breeding slut until I left. :p

There was something about making that connection with a stranger, especially a four legged one that was incredibly hot.

M

misty

Mu second encounter was with a neighbor's dog that was running loose in a feild across the road. I coaxed bim into our farage with the intent to let the neighbor's know I'd found their dog. While i was waiting for the tine i knew they would be home i got a bit curious to see what be would do if given the chance. Be never really got tbe idea to fuck me but be did indeed show intrest so we bith settled on me giving him head

Galina

Tourist
Not a stray per say, but a dog that was allowed to wonder the neighborhood. Hubby was frequently deployed then and even though I had lots of experience from before getting married, I didn't have a pet at the time. This dog often would rest in the shade of a tree near our house and would sometimes follow me to the mail box and back to my door then beg for a snack. I let him in one afternoon to give him a treat like I had seen other women do. Almost as soon as he was in the door his nose was under my skirt, sniffing and licking me. I knew what he wanted and I needed. Long story short, in the end I was the one that got the real treat that afternoon. It didn't take long and he was in my house several times a week. I later found out that he was providing 'treats' to 4 other Navy wives in the neighborhood (including his owner) and this is the reason he was allowed to roam as he did. For the rest of the time we were stationed there, he took care of me when Hubby was deployed, and gave me a 'little extra' when Hubby was home.

Maui69

Citizen of Zooville
I adopted a stray, had her checked for pests and vaccinations and whatnot before allowing her to live with me. She was spayed and when I inserted my finger in her vulva (I didn't get far, only nail deep), she screamed and I never touched her inappropriately again. I have her purely as a companion now and she's very happy living with me ^.^

sxwd

Zooville Settler
Kind of - a couple of years ago a dog showed up on my property dragging a lead. No tags or anything and I took my time trying to find his owners. He was pretty scared and really dirty and it took awhile before he would trust me. Once I fed and watered him he was much better. The bath was a bit of an ordeal, but once I dried him off he was wild and apparently very horny. I helped him out in that department and the next day managed to find his owners.

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
One thing I have noticed too is that all of the strays I have ever seen are smaller dogs. I don't know why that is but that being the case they wouldn't be worth wasting your time with.

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
As I have detailed in other posts. All of my lovers have been strays.....though are they still strays if I fall in love with them and typically give them a forever home ?
your first time if it is soon to the time you find him can be considered a stray. if he Is under your care for probably few weeks I guess it does not considered stray anymore.

Muttlieclue

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Yes, I have had many, more stray dogs than I have owned, how I really got started in sex with dogs. Could not have a dog growing up, but there were dogs running the neighborhood that would be more than happy to be a mate.

the_senate

Lurker
Not me personally but an ex of mine said when she spent a year in Israel she always used to sneak out and go find them. Since she was at all all girls Jewish seminar thing and none of them were bisexually inclined she said if it wasn't for the stays she would have gone insane.

Maldoror

Tourist
That's the
I did when I was in East Cape, Baja California.

Was on a fishing trip and I was enjoying the beach at night. Very quiet & serene. Dark too, but the night was full of stars.

Anyways, while I was there, this one dog would come up during the day to basically say hi to the guests and hang out before leaving back down the beach.

When I was out on the beach one night sitting, what do you know, pupper shows up. I give him his pets, but at that point, I was a bit frisky. It was dark out, so I reached down and pet his belly, then went lower. He was intact, and that got me turned on quick. After stroking him a bit, to which he was very positively responding, I had him follow me back to my room. Needless to say, he bred me that night, and slept in my room. Woke up early in the morning and let him out to go back.

For the remainder of the trip, I would see him waiting at night by my room laying by the door when I came back. And the remainder of the trip, he had himself a nice breeding slut until I left. :p

There was something about making that connection with a stranger, especially a four legged one that was incredibly hot.
That's the kind of experiences I've been looking after for my whole life, and I treasure the most. Nothing beats the feeling of a new dog who realizes that you are available for his pleasure.

CuriousGuy

Tourist
Not a stray per say, but a dog that was allowed to wonder the neighborhood. Hubby was frequently deployed then and even though I had lots of experience from before getting married, I didn't have a pet at the time. This dog often would rest in the shade of a tree near our house and would sometimes follow me to the mail box and back to my door then beg for a snack. I let him in one afternoon to give him a treat like I had seen other women do. Almost as soon as he was in the door his nose was under my skirt, sniffing and licking me. I knew what he wanted and I needed. Long story short, in the end I was the one that got the real treat that afternoon. It didn't take long and he was in my house several times a week. I later found out that he was providing 'treats' to 4 other Navy wives in the neighborhood (including his owner) and this is the reason he was allowed to roam as he did. For the rest of the time we were stationed there, he took care of me when Hubby was deployed, and gave me a 'little extra' when Hubby was home.
not the first time I've read a story about dogs filling in for military husbands. And being shared. They never show that when talking about how military spouses support each other!

Galina

Tourist
not the first time I've read a story about dogs filling in for military husbands. And being shared. They never show that when talking about how military spouses support each other!
More than you can know. My Mother was also a Navy wife involved in this life style. She was part of a fairly large network of wives that all had K9 lovers and/or shared them with other members of the group. It was a way not to be unfaithful with another man while their Sailor was at sea. It was in a round about way through Mon and her friends that I got started while still in High School. Later when I got married to a Sailor, it was the "neighborhood dog" that helped me stay true to my guy until we got a "dog of my own."

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
More than you can know. My Mother was also a Navy wife involved in this life style. She was part of a fairly large network of wives that all had K9 lovers and/or shared them with other members of the group. It was a way not to be unfaithful with another man while their Sailor was at sea. It was in a round about way through Mon and her friends that I got started while still in High School. Later when I got married to a Sailor, it was the "neighborhood dog" that helped me stay true to my guy until we got a "dog of my own."
I gotta say personaly if I would be the sailor I don't know if I really would be upset that my wife sleeps with a dog then a man if it keeps her with me because what necessarly the difference if she then just masterbated with a dildo isntead? the whole point is that with another man she can feel attached to him so from the outside of that situation i am not sure it is that bad to be honest

Galina

Tourist
I gotta say personaly if I would be the sailor I don't know if I really would be upset that my wife sleeps with a dog then a man if it keeps her with me because what necessarly the difference if she then just masterbated with a dildo isntead? the whole point is that with another man she can feel attached to him so from the outside of that situation i am not sure it is that bad to be honest
I can't say how all men would feel about it, but my dad knew (about both Mom and me) and after I married he told me that because of it, he never worried that Mom would leave him, and never wondered if my sister or I were really his kids... If you think about it... If you are gone for six months and you get home and your wife is six months pregnant... Is it yours, or did someone else get there just after you left?

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
I can't say how all men would feel about it, but my dad knew (about both Mom and me) and after I married he told me that because of it, he never worried that Mom would leave him, and never wondered if my sister or I were really his kids... If you think about it... If you are gone for six months and you get home and your wife is six months pregnant... Is it yours, or did someone else get there just after you left?
exactly - i know it is more complicated then that and i guess it depends on the people and situation but if i know you are finding release with the dog atleast i am sure you are keeping it at home because we need to be realist - if your sexual desiree is bursting you wither cheat or probebly masterbate like crazy and if you masterbate like crazy you would probebly end up cheating.

Imknotgay

Tourist
I've done it with a stray once.
So for a time I was living in a RV park.
when I got off work, I took my dog to a little field by the park where I could lowkey let him off leash. Suddenly a Male dog appears out of nowhere and starts playing with my dog.
I initially thought he belonged to someone at the park, because he looked well groomed and had very clean teeth. Once it got dark, I realized I couldn't just leave him outside because the temperature was supposed to drop to single digits.
I walked around the park and asked a few people if they knew who he belonged to and apparently he was a stray that people were trying to chase off all day.
So I brought him inside so he could sleep on a doggy bed.
The next day I let him knot me. While he was a smaller dog (50-60lbs) than my own dog, he stayed on my back the entire time which I find super hot.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep him. While he was sweet and really affectionate, he liked to chew stuff when left unsupervised. I took him to my local animal shelter a couple days later. I checked back about 3 weeks later to see if he was still there, but luckily he had been adopted out.

(The dog up front was the stray)

Attachments

While he was a smaller dog (50-60lbs) than my own dog, he stayed on my back the entire time which I find super hot.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep him. While he was sweet and really affectionate, he liked to chew stuff when left unsupervised. I took him to my local animal shelter a couple days later. I checked back about 3 weeks later to see if he was still there, but luckily he had been adopted out.

(The dog up front was the stray)
Awesome dream dog. Those that stay on top, seem so Few n Far between!
Oh, yeah, if'n I was a neighbor, yeah, In a heartbeat!