• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Ever had a fling with a stray?

Imknotgay

Tourist
I've done it with a stray once.
So for a time I was living in a RV park.
when I got off work, I took my dog to a little field by the park where I could lowkey let him off leash. Suddenly a Male dog appears out of nowhere and starts playing with my dog.
I initially thought he belonged to someone at the park, because he looked well groomed and had very clean teeth. Once it got dark, I realized I couldn't just leave him outside because the temperature was supposed to drop to single digits.
I walked around the park and asked a few people if they knew who he belonged to and apparently he was a stray that people were trying to chase off all day.
So I brought him inside so he could sleep on a doggy bed.
The next day I let him knot me. While he was a smaller dog (50-60lbs) than my own dog, he stayed on my back the entire time which I find super hot.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep him. While he was sweet and really affectionate, he liked to chew stuff when left unsupervised. I took him to my local animal shelter a couple days later. I checked back about 3 weeks later to see if he was still there, but luckily he had been adopted out.

(The dog up front was the stray)

Attachments

While he was a smaller dog (50-60lbs) than my own dog, he stayed on my back the entire time which I find super hot.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to keep him. While he was sweet and really affectionate, he liked to chew stuff when left unsupervised. I took him to my local animal shelter a couple days later. I checked back about 3 weeks later to see if he was still there, but luckily he had been adopted out.

(The dog up front was the stray)
Awesome dream dog. Those that stay on top, seem so Few n Far between!
Oh, yeah, if'n I was a neighbor, yeah, In a heartbeat!