• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Fantasy/wish about another animal

daijm

Lurker
Hello my friends :):)

Often if im with my doggy and he jumpes on me and we do what we do you know ;);)

i have the wish to get fucked by another animal doesent matter wich one.... sometimes i have the fantasy about a insect like a snake or something that goes in my pussy while i get rammed in my ass from my doggy.:sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle:

kind wanne know if im the only one with this wish or fantasy or you too :giggle::giggle::giggle:

much love to you and your animals :love::love::love::gsd_love::husky_love::pig_love:

WildMan

Tourist
I have this one fantasy were a girl just had sex with dog and then I get to have sex with her afterward

Kristy

Zooville Settler
I have a very strong fantasy about being mercilessly fucked by a constantly-horny tiger. I come all the time thinking about it, and I've written about it.

Hello my friends :):)

Often if im with my doggy and he jumpes on me and we do what we do you know ;);)

i have the wish to get fucked by another animal doesent matter wich one.... sometimes i have the fantasy about a insect like a snake or something that goes in my pussy while i get rammed in my ass from my doggy.:sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle:

kind wanne know if im the only one with this wish or fantasy or you too :giggle::giggle::giggle:

much love to you and your animals :love::love::love::gsd_love::husky_love::pig_love:
I fantasize having my dog mounting me in a cave