Getting one of my girls pregnant fantasy

Rick

Tourist
I have a fantasy about being able to get one of my k9 girls pregnant.
this started while having sex with one of my girls while she was on heat and while in pup and had well developed breasts, i found she seemed to really enjoy sex while she was pregnant but i stopped a few week before pups were due.
since then i find myself fantasizing some days while in having sex with them and makes me cum reasonably fast every time.

I know realistically its not possible but find it extremely sexually exciting to think about.
would love to hear from other members that have the same Fantasies about getting your girls pregnant be it dogs horses pigs sheep goats mini mares etc etc
Anyone else have some nice fantasies?

Attachments

Rick

Tourist
The idea of k9 sperm up inside my uterus always excites me so I think I know how you feel.
probably a lot more of an exciting feeling for you ladies, having a male K9 pumping away in you, slowly filling you with his warm seed.
can still remember how much my EX used to love it years ago, she had a massive pup pregnancy Fantasy and i assisted as often as i could before planting my seed in her as well.
i miss those days 🤤🤤

Been a turn on for me every time I pump a load into an in heat female. When I started I was young and dumb and seriously was afraid of getting a heifer pregnant now I just think it is hot as hell.
Had this after my one brief experience with a female canine. I legitimately thought it possible that I was going to get a phone call about half-human puppies that had my eyes.

Rick

Tourist
its actually a super hot time for me at the moment 🤤🤤😍
one of my girls are coming on heat and the fantasy grows in excitement...
wish i was possible but the fantasy is great anyways 😉

I have a fantasy about being able to get one of my k9 girls pregnant.
this started while having sex with one of my girls while she was on heat and while in pup and had well developed breasts, i found she seemed to really enjoy sex while she was pregnant but i stopped a few week before pups were due.
since then i find myself fantasizing some days while in having sex with them and makes me cum reasonably fast every time.

I know realistically its not possible but find it extremely sexually exciting to think about.
would love to hear from other members that have the same Fantasies about getting your girls pregnant be it dogs horses pigs sheep goats mini mares etc etc
Anyone else have some nice fantasies?
That’s hot

Fiber

Tourist
I've fantasized about it a few times. But even if it was biologically possible, she is spayed, so no puppies here.