• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Home office and zoo-how do you do it

FloofyNewfie

Citizen of Zooville
It's just me and my two doggie girls, so no issues here. Coronavirus chose the perfect time to become a pandemic. I get to work from home, and my newfie went into heat during quarantine!

But if I lived with a human partner that didn't know about it, roommates, or family. I'd be devastated because I might not have access to her, and she'd go unsatisfied.

AppleDash

Tourist
There is nothing I can do now. I don't have my own land so my mare is in a livery yard, and currently out in a field. All riding has been suspended, so I have no reason to bring her into a stable for brushing (and to do something more you better don't do in an open field if you don't want to be seen).

waarom170

Tourist
Just living with not doing anything for the time being :) but the misses is here now so still get plenty of action. Just my boi that doesnt get any... he'll just have to get used to it for the coming time :)

ferritlove

Citizen of Zooville
This is exactly my situation... My wife is unaware of my zoo side, and usually I have enough private time at home to fulfill my barnyard duties. We've been here together 24/7 for 2 weeks now, and it's hard to find a time to have fun. I shouldn't complain, but I am :) edit: 3 weeks now

Last edited: