• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Horse or Dog?

AuZtin822

Lurker
Honestly from my perspective I’d say a girl being mounted by a horse is really hot, I still enjoy girls being knotted though. How about you guys/gals, what do you think?

K9trucker

Citizen of Zooville
jepp same for me...but not both on one day...actually need to be in the mood anyway..but then I want to have fun
Ya would really have to be in a mood to do two zoo in one day. Pretty sure a dog knotting would exhaust me anyways. Hell just using my k9 toy on myself exhausts me. Lol

Maui69

Zooville Settler
6 years with canine, sticking with canine

Also don’t we have another thread about this or is it just deja vu?

S

Stonefish4

If we were back in the days of the horse and buggy - would there be more people that would prefer their horse to their dog?

Just thinking out loud..............
There was so much horse cock and pussy back than. They had it good back than.

K9trucker

Citizen of Zooville
Know watched an animals in the news thing sunday early morning. & for the life of me i couldnt stop saying to myself. This guy fucks dogs,this woman fucks horses so on and so forth. Lol. Im very nonjudgemental but dam if it didnt seem like these people were zoo's.

W

WTFANOOB

Honestly from my perspective I’d say a girl being mounted by a horse is really hot, I still enjoy girls being knotted though. How about you guys/gals, what do you think?
I like mares more for sure.