I had help finding these sites for second hand exotic toys

K9California

Citizen of Zooville
I had help finding these sites for second hand exotic toys. Some are good prices. You can clean by running through the dishwasher on sanitize. Boil. 10% bleach solution. Soak in alcohol.

see if there is anything you like. You can find vids of people using exotic toys on poypics. Just search the name of the toy to see what the sizes look like and how they fit the hole.

pskng

Zooville Settler
All my dragon dongs are from dragon hoard, can recommend. Sellers are nice on that forum, 10/10 will buy again

G

Gigelina

Silicone tends to harden over time - Personally I'd never get a second hand toy since the practical usability is like 5-8 years max. Also they will not feel as designed if they haven't been threated correctly and used the correct lubes etc....
But newly toys and cheap price and shipping - why not.

sara2020sara

Tourist
Second hand sex toys????
Fuck a duck that's gotta be less than ideal.
I'm a hot mess and would comfortably call myself backward, but this is craaazzzzyyyyy

Zebby

Tourist
Silicone tends to harden over time - Personally I'd never get a second hand toy since the practical usability is like 5-8 years max. Also they will not feel as designed if they haven't been threated correctly and used the correct lubes etc....
But newly toys and cheap price and shipping - why not.
Depends on the quality of the toy. I have one from a good manufacturer which is good as it was 25 years ago. The occasional woman tries to accidentally keep it.

K9California

Citizen of Zooville
I had a woman try to take a couple from one of our meet ups. One was a good sized plug that she “forgot” she had it in when she got dressed

GOD! I Think if I was to buy a second hand used toy, I would like Boil it in water and bleach first. Even after washing your dildoes with soap and hot water, they still smell like ASS!

Anybody have an ellipse inflatable dog dildo for sale? If you have upgraded or moved on to different toy,i want to buy your old one?
My girl is interested and its first step to dog,please help,as i can't afford to buy new one.