• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Ladies Please Explain apparent love for sucking on dogs

How much do you enjoy sucking dog cock more than a man's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiruk

Tourist
One thing not brought up yet that I can see is men and foreskin. It is my opinion that intact men are much more fun to suck. Can't really compare to a dog like that as dog cocks don't get cut up and the most sensitive bits removed.

Known a few dogs who really wanted to bust a nut and were more than happy to grab my head and hump; but for fear of teeth and a smashing of hip and balls into my face I wouldn't suck then, only once they were slowing down with my hand then sucking away. It was quite exhilarating to have a dog grasping my head while I sucked his little head and tip.

Valeryana

Lurker
There's no comparison in the amount and type of cum. A dog's cum is around 6 times more abundant than a man's. And not to talk about their pre-ejaculate fluid, it's not only really tasty, but it's constantly being released while you suck. Sucking a dog's dick is something that once you try it, sucking a man's penis becomes a dull experience.