looking for funny/shocking beastiaity tattoos

hounddog01

Tourist
I probably should of posted this on that other tattoo thread. But Im not looking for paw print tattoos specifically.

How far is tattoo far? that show on mtv. has there been any beast stuff on that show? or close to it?

I was wondering if theres any cool designs that people have on them?

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I probably should of posted this on that other tattoo thread. But Im not looking for paw print tattoos specifically.

How far is tattoo far? that show on mtv. has there been any beast stuff on that show? or close to it?

MTV is wild, but they won't air that kind of stuff unless it was in a joking manner, such as something you'd see in South Park.

Papasmerf21

Zooville Settler

I would guess any show talking about people getting animal tattoos(such as paw prints) would be because of the loss of their close friend/pet or for remembrance reasons

Papasmerf21

Zooville Settler
Not tattoo or specifically zoo/beast But this comedy show I was watching called Apacolypse Goals had a funny scene about bdsm furries and they end up wearing t-shirts in the show saying " I'm a big old furry" "furry in the streets, furry in the sheets" and the best was the one saying "are you attracted to animals?" Lol

Totally was not expecting anything like that so when it popped up outta nowhere I was surprised!