• Below 1 Inch (2.54 cm)

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 1 - 1.9 Inches (2.5 - 5.07 cm)

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • 2 - 2.9 Inches (5.08 - 7.61 cm)

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • 3 - 3.9 Inches (7.62 - 10.15 cm)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • 4 - 4.9 Inches (10.16 - 12.69 (...nice) cm)

Votes: 37 4.3%
  • 5 - 5.9 Inches (12.70 - 15.23 cm)

Votes: 203 23.5%
  • 6 - 6.9 (...nice) Inches (15.24 - 17.77 cm)

Votes: 320 37.1%
  • 7 - 7.9 Inches (17.78 - 20.32 cm)

Votes: 199 23.1%
  • 8 - 8.9 Inches (20.32 cm)

Votes: 60 7.0%
  • 9+ Inches (22.86 cm +) (because I'm a fucking horse!)

Votes: 28 3.2%

• Total voters

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Nice! So how long did it take to see a change and did you have to wear that thing all the time? Just wondered how you would conceal such a thing when you went to work or whatever. Was there any pain involved or was it so gradual you don't really notice anything?
ya work up to MANY rings gradually, start with 2-3 maybe which are totally discrete under clothing. I did this for Nights & weekends for about 2 years to get to 15-17 rings. then I stopped. cuz I saw the results I was looking for.
My BEST advice, try it with rubber "O" rings first until you find your "desired" size.
only 1 Testie should fit through at a time, else the rings will just slip off.
Getting the second testie through, can get a little exciting, or if yer ring is too small it'll cut off the circulation to BOTH yer nuts. So Size wisely.

HugDoggy

Zooville Settler
ya work up to MANY rings gradually, start with 2-3 maybe which are totally discrete under clothing. I did this for Nights & weekends for about 2 years to get to 15-17 rings. then I stopped. cuz I saw the results I was looking for.
My BEST advice, try it with rubber "O" rings first until you find your "desired" size.
only 1 Testie should fit through at a time, else the rings will just slip off.
Getting the second testie through, can get a little exciting, or if yer ring is too small it'll cut off the circulation to BOTH yer nuts. So Size wisely.
Yes, I would think that sizing is very important to allow stretching to occur without cutting off circulation which is how some people perform castration on farm animals. And I'm rather attached to my balls so would prefer they don't drop off or stop working.

Thank you for the information, it was interesting.

Buster2020

Zooville Settler
Women I speak to these days actually prefer girth.....so....is that the next measurement?
Diameter or circumference?

Gaedarr

Tourist
Hmmm, so a doctor gets you to cough while they hold your balls to check for hernias. Does laughing therefore make your dick longer while measuring. :gsd_wink::gsd_laughing:
Haha, I do not really care about size you know. It is how it is and it does the job well x)

I measured it for fun and size or not, our fur friends are bigger than me 😜

HugDoggy

Zooville Settler
Haha, I do not really care about size you know. It is how it is and it does the job well x)

I measured it for fun and size or not, our fur friends are bigger than me 😜
Agreed, size is what it is. I've never met an animal who said I wish you had a bigger dick. Even when you making love to those much bigger than you like a bovine or an equine. While the males of the species might pack more meat, they also finish in under a minute, or under 10 seconds in the case of my bull. Where as a human can work their magic for way longer and get the job done just as well using different techniques to make up for the lack of size and girth.

I'm slap bang in the average zone, but I wouldn't want to be any bigger anyway as my favourite species is canine and larger equipment could actually be more limiting to who I would be able to mate with. So I'm content with what got fitted at the factory, combined with the usual upgrades between the ages of 11 and 14. My penis has served me well over the years so I think I'll keep it as is. As it's still in very gooood working order. :gsd_happysmile:

Nerfball

Lurker
I have never measured mine but like to think I am average. I've seen bigger and I have seen smaller. One thing I know is I am a grower and definitely not a shower. An ex told me he had never seen someone grow as much as I do which made me smile. I've had no complaints and have had guys come back for repeat performances so can't ask for anything more.
I tend to go more for the look of the cock over the size. There is something about a nice, well proportioned cock with veins running down the shaft that gets me going. If I am being mounted a thick cock can be fun. Feeling it stretching me open as it pushes in gets my juices flowing.
At the end of the day though if I am attracted to the guy and there is chemistry between us dick size does not matter. I've been with guys that are average to small and blown a load while being fucked without touching my cock because they have hit the sweet spot.

Octavian

Tourist
Wow, I just noticed that almost everybody reports being larger than average. Remember guys, the TMI formula is [(L×d)+W/G)] DIVIDED BY ∠α^2/t

confirmation bias - dudes with big cocks are more likely to make videos. But luckily doggys dont care what your dick size is. A more interesting thread would be what is your dog's dick size XD