My first time on a sow

Reminds me of a hot summer for me and it was a excellent summer probably the best summer of my entire life. I had 5 heifers and man they were well bred. I look back and I’m thankful for the experience because it was wonderful while it lasted and I bred a lot of in heat ladies that summer.
Would love to hear more about your summer if you were willing to share

Manco

Tourist
No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!
Oh it's so horny to see a bull fuck a cow ,I get horny too.

Manco

Tourist
No my first ejaculations were in dairy cows.... In summer it was my job to handle our bulls when cows needed breeding...May and June were the busiest "bull" months and Dad was often away from the farm on his contracting work....so I was often alone in the barn!
So nice, to be alone with the animals!!!!

subject117

Tourist
I think that the sow's are best when they are in heat.
Could be so.. but I'd hazard a good guess that any willing animal in heat or out of season that's able to take a human male are on that list too. Since we've been roaming this planet for a few thousands of years, lots of past zoo lovers & future zoo lovers to come. Most would call it the circle of life birth..maturity...mate (lots of it)...reproduction...death

Manco

Tourist
I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows and are generally very receptive. As a youngster my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.
I wish that i had been able to have acces to gilt's in my preteen years . I played often with my cock until it was red and swollen, but produced no semen. OO I wish that I had been able to test my boy cock in a gilt.

farmjimm

Zooville Settler
Gilts are very tight, even when they come into first heat...but in heat they will stand and try hard to take you in.........they are ideal for boys in their early teens...

Manco

Tourist
Gilts are very tight, even when they come into first heat...but in heat they will stand and try hard to take you in.........they are ideal for boys in their early teens...
My experience is a gilt when in first heat like 7-8 months of age is nice horny, but when I tried to push my dick in her pussy she disappeared with a whine. But at 11-12 months of age and in heat is a completely different matter OOO playing with the cockhead in her little pink pussy, and how horny to look down. And feel the cock slip into the wonderful narrow vagina.

farmjimm

Zooville Settler
...with some gilts I could get my cock in...no matter how hard I pushed and tried...she wanted it just as much as I did but her ass bones were just too close together....my cock had grown too thick by then...and I did not want to hurt or damage her.