New Girl And Need Advice

pahaige

Lurker
Hi Everyone!
So I'm brand new to this site, but I've been wanting to do this for a long time, I've even tried a couple times but lost my nerve
A have three big, dogs, German Shepard's who are large even for them, and I'm pretty small (5 Foot even) with no sexual experience, I'm really small and don't stretch a lot.
I guess I'm worried about the knot, is there any way to know how big it will get? How long will they be attached to me?
Do you have any advice on how I can stretch myself out? I can get maybe two finders in me, and eventually I want to fuck more than dogs, maybe a horse (I can dream)
And finally, how do you initiate it? I've got on all fours before and they lick, but that's about it

DanChrist

Citizen of Zooville
To be honest, based on what you described, I think you would be fine with a Black Lab or a Golden Retriever; they range from 6" - 8". Their knot is not as big either. I don't know. Maybe, some of the ladies will chime in their opinion.

pes

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi Everyone!
So I'm brand new to this site, but I've been wanting to do this for a long time, I've even tried a couple times but lost my nerve
A have three big, dogs, German Shepard's who are large even for them, and I'm pretty small (5 Foot even) with no sexual experience, I'm really small and don't stretch a lot.
I guess I'm worried about the knot, is there any way to know how big it will get? How long will they be attached to me?
Do you have any advice on how I can stretch myself out? I can get maybe two finders in me, and eventually I want to fuck more than dogs, maybe a horse (I can dream)
And finally, how do you initiate it? I've got on all fours before and they lick, but that's about it
This is either not your actual photo, or I advise you to take it down for obvious reasons.

IHO

Citizen of Zooville
You could try using your hands and/or mouth on your dogs to find out just how large they will swell. You can also use your hand to prevent the knot from entering you. Just some option I've seen in videos, anyway, but I'm no expert: I'm a dude primarily into female animals (pun intended, lol). :)

Paw_fexion95

Tourist
The honest truth is, if you want to comfortably be able to stretch to fit them, you should be inserting things into your Gina. Maybe buy a few dildos, various sizes, that way you can gradually go up. It's not that it would stretch you to oblivion, but the sensation of something large inside will become more comfortable and in turn more pleasurable. Just some food for thought. ?

nekdoneco123

Citizen of Zooville
so you claim to have 3 dogs, want to have sex with them and never even tried to jack one of them off to inspect what size of equipment you're dealing with and let them know you're available for other kinds of fun? and wanna go straight to getting mounted? sounds fairly hard to believe tbh... if you indeed are serious then there's nothing easier than keeping the knot from entering with your hand (which kinda lessens the satisfaction of the dog unless you plan to tend to him for a bit after)

Reactions: pes

minvalue

Citizen of Zooville
Welcome! Would definitely recommend getting to know their tools a bit better before trying right for the mount. Getting to know their privates over al onger period of time should help get them into it and teach them what to expect too, and a handjob will be easier to stop in the middle of if there is a problem than if they are already on top of you

Dlikes2

Tourist
The honest truth is, if you want to comfortably be able to stretch to fit them, you should be inserting things into your Gina. Maybe buy a few dildos, various sizes, that way you can gradually go up. It's not that it would stretch you to oblivion, but the sensation of something large inside will become more comfortable and in turn more pleasurable. Just some food for thought. ?

Well said...You need to stretch.... You also use vegetables to slowly stretch, a lot cheaper than multiple dildos..

GemmaEng

Tourist
Thats a good idea, I just don't know if I could stop them, they're really strong
You can't go from 0 to 100 right away, that goes for anything or any partner! Like paw and Dlikes said, start off with dildos if you think you're too tight. Your vulva might seem small but your vagina is pretty much the same depth as any other, and its a muscle that can stretch if you give it a workout. You don't even need a big dildo to start with, a regular size one will do, explore different angles and depth inside, and use lots of lube if you don't get wet enough. Practice makes perfect!

Hi Everyone!
well being relaxed is number 1, when you’re nervous everything tenses up. I know it’s hard but that’s what I’ve noticed in my short time

K9California

Citizen of Zooville
The knot will fit inside past the opening. You are made to pass a baby’s head. It will stay locked behind the opening, if it goes deep enough in the first place, till it goes down small enough to pass through the opening. Could take 5 min, could take 40 min. Best way to see how long they stay hard is to play with them and pull the sheath behind the knot and let him get hard. Once he is grown, you can hold squeezing pressure behind the knot to simulate being inside something. You can let it hang under him or work it around behind him. You might as well give it a little oral action at this point. See how long he stays hard.

he probably won’t even get the knot in before it gets too big because you are probably too shallow to take him deep enough as he starts growing hard.

good luck and enjoy. Would love to help, hold him still for you, guide him in, keep him calm if you are in So Cal.

Paw_fexion95

Tourist
Yeah but they're cheap, and if you still live with your parents it's easier to ask for cucumbers over a Bad Dragon Toy. I've had quite a few women (including myself) prep with veggies when they start because hey, it fits and you don't have to spend much.
I do agree price is a variant. How ever. If you can afford the vibes, seriously...go with the vibes..

zooms

Citizen of Zooville
Hi Everyone!
By any chance is your inbox full :p

bygtyger1617

Tourist
Personal recommendation would be to get another person to help with coaxing them into mounting. If thats not an option then probably just lots of patience and trial and error. As for size, you can always just rub/play with them to see how big they get for you.