Official Zoophilia study by Michael Bailey.

ZTHorse

Administrator
Staff member
I've confirmed and emailed with the researcher J. Michael Bailey of Northwestern University. (using his official University .edu email)

He is planning a study of a limited number of zoophiles and has submitted a letter of intent to be posted publicly.

If you wish to participate in this survey, please click for an invitation to this group. I will curate based on your post history and if your a content creator, your more likely to be approved.

-Since i'm being swarmed with requests, if there is a special reason like previous zoo activism, zoo twitter activist, or content creator please send me a PM about it ontop of your group request. This is meant to point out your profile better as i have to scan all your posts quickly, if you sent me a PM with the key ones in detail, that would help me alot.

I'd like to add that I'm looking for posts that prove that a user has had a zoo-sexual experience in the past and mostly current tense. Since i curate so many posts, I can generally tell if a user has been active or currently active (preferred).

ZT

Update #1 - He has attached his cirriculum vitea and recent research into the furry fandom. I'm attaching both below.

Update #2 - As of 5/2/2020, The questionnaire is being re-worked to increase precision and this could delay it by several weeks. However screenings will continue meantime. Plz apply. :)

JPEG of letter for Zooville.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes he can conclude his research paper by saying " zoophiles are bunch of sick people who need medical help or it's another form of mental behavior" 😁
Stay away dear members of zooville ,he is another jackass researcher who is going to defame us.

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
thats good and all but is his presence here a good thing? (i hope it is btw) im confused i havent seen this before. or is he just collecting info?
In situations like these it is best to use your common sense if you choose to participate - don't give away any kind of information that could be traced to who you are in real life and if you feel uncomfortable, feel like something is off or like you're being phished, BAIL OUT.

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Yes he can conclude his research paper by saying " zoophiles are bunch of sick people who need medical help or it's another form of mental behavior" 😁
Stay away dear members of zooville ,he is another jackass researcher who is going to defame us.
Can you really say that without knowing what's going to happen?

@ZTHorse, I'm curious, what kind of research is being done anyway? Will these results be available publicly? What is being done to ensure the anonymity of any participants?

Can you really say that without knowing what's going to happen?
Because in the past I have read few such researchers. They are all same . In the end they always conclude zoophiles as abnormal people or link it with another form of mental illness.
At worst he can be undercover agent trying to collect info or unmask us.

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Because in the past I have read few such researchers. They are all same . In the end they always conclude zoophiles as abnormal people or link it with another form of mental illness.
At worst he can be undercover agent trying to collect info or unmask us.
That's why I said use common sense. If someone is trying to collect your location, age, race, or things like that, you should always have the option to decline that. If the option is not there to refuse providing any kind of information you don't want out there, then like I said, bail out.

Bitchslayer

Tourist
If he does contact you, reply in a respectful, professional way. Talking about what animals your attracted too would be good. But I wouldn't tell him "dog pussy is tighter than goat" or " I've came in a male dogs ass" leave those details out. Instead say "ive had intercourse with horses and dogs since I was (insert age) when i was starting to be sexually curious" this might be helpful. Look at his wiki page. On the other hand part of me says we missed our chance with the gay pride movement. There should be a "Z" at the end of LGBTQ IMO

RexAndMe

Citizen of Zooville
If he does contact you, reply in a respectful, professional way. Talking about what animals your attracted too would be good. But I wouldn't tell him "dog pussy is tighter than goat" or " I've came in a male dogs ass" leave those details out. Instead say "ive had intercourse with horses and dogs since I was (insert age) when i was starting to be sexually curious" this might be helpful. Look at his wiki page. On the other hand part of me says we missed our chance with the gay pride movement. There should be a "Z" at the end of LGBTQ IMO
''What the fuck is up nerd, it's RexandMe. Today I'm having my asshole violated by Rex. Let's do this shit''

knottygirlx

Tourist
I guess it would help if we knew how the research was going to be used, I don’t mean to sound cynical but I just wouldn’t want it to be used in a negative manner and affect the zoophilia community in a bad way! Hopefully it’s just to gain more understanding anyway ☺

ZTHorse

Administrator
Staff member
I emailed directly to michael .edu email and recieved a reply confirming such a study and also requested a letterhead from the university and his signature.

Emailing with him, i believe he has good intentions. I will be attaching more documentation soon he sent me about furry research and about the survey program.

The reason im screening is to seperate fake accounts or inactive zoos. Active zoos with post history will be better canidates for sampling than zoos whom were never active or lurkers.

raks

Tourist
This Michael Bailey guy is infamously known for strapping a dildo onto a reciprocating saw and showcasing it's effects on a female volunteer in a live demonstration in a classroom.
Not to mention this guy has created a lot of beef in the LGBTQ community based on his "observations".
Just do a Google search on him.

RandomEquine

Tourist
Why are people going to be selected based on content creation, or being active in pro- zoo activism? Those two categories are an extreme minority within these communities, and definitely does not represent the majority of people who have this interest. This seems like gatekeeping to me.