Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

Bloodwolf

Zooville Settler
That's an excited laugh. I would love to get more experience bow hunting.
Start up is a bit expensive. But the test is common sense. Meat eater on Netflix can give you good pointers, Steve is a great guy. Or take a guided trip. Bring your gear and your will and they will do the tracking.

420Fatty

Citizen of Zooville
I hate when kids just decide to crawl all over me. Their parents need to teach them about boundaries
THANK YOU!
Just because I'm big doesn't mean I'm playground equipment.

On topic, It's been so long since I was able to ride my exercise bike that my legs are all wobbly now.

EstridLes

Citizen of Zooville
I've finished making some lunch for the next few days and I feel entitled to a reward for some reason.

420Fatty

Citizen of Zooville
I've finished making some lunch for the next few days and I feel entitled to a reward for some reason.
Because you're human and you did something to make your life a bit easier in the coming days.
Well done.

I enjoy getting past initial perception and genuinely learning about someone.

My first time ever seeing tits was when I was like...7 years old, my first time watching Titanic. Of course I'm pretty sure this is the same for multiple people.

BiNord

Lurker
Truths huh.. I haven't had sex in about 2 years. Been in a relationship for a bit over a year but we live in different countries :(

420Fatty

Citizen of Zooville
Last week was the first stretch of time in 3 years where my life hasn't been occupied by complete bullshit that I have to take care of, It left me feeling, not numb, not nervous, odd.

Pillar

Citizen of Zooville
Truths huh.. I haven't had sex in about 2 years. Been in a relationship for a bit over a year but we live in different countries :(
It'll be 7 years for me in a few months. It's been so long that I'm beginning to suspect that I might be getting E.D. now... it doesn't go up like it used to anymore. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️