• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

Perv_Sam

Tourist
What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Also, might be a bit gross but I’m not bothered: if an animal could have worms (as some animals do), is it still okay to get your tongue all up in that ass? Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.

KNOTTYBOYZ

Zooville Settler
Oh yes, I've rimmed plenty a dog before ;P~ best method I do to make it "as clean as a cunt" is to use a long double dildo and use it on them over and over till it comes out clean (called the swab method) plus most animals have a longer colon tract to accommodate such a dildo due to their body structure and can fit a surprising amount of length in them comfortably.

I do it on myself as well as it's technically a lot more healthier on any animal or person as it doesn't wash out as much of the necessary positive bacteria from the colon as opposed to a enema (the bacteria is harmless as I'm still 100% healthy to this day ;3) As far as parasites go as long as the animal has been properly vaccinated and dewormed it's something you won't ever have to worry about.

Of course care is needed with animals as well in getting them acclimated to this practice as with any anal play but as long as your gentle they can actually be really receptive to it.

Last edited:

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Being a creature with a very sensitive nose, I would have to decline this time. Remember, sensitive nose means also sensitive flavor pallet.

I've rimmed a male horse and a female horse. The male didn't like it at all, stomping his hoofs and that made me very nervous so I took the hint and stopped so I didn't get bucked. The female seemed into it. Her body language was very friendly towards me even though I wasn't familiar with her. The taste it truly awful but it's one of those things where it's hot enough that you don't notice the taste anymore after a minute. At least for me.

NatsuWolf

Tourist
Im obsessed with rimming dogs. I've lost count of how meny asses I've had my tounge in. I don't really prepare. I just lift up they're tail and lick away. I'm kinky. So I don't mind if its alittle dirty. But yeah. I'll basically rim any dog ass. I have never gotten sick from it. So I'ma gonna keep doing it.

I've rimmed a male horse and a female horse. The male didn't like it at all, stomping his hoofs and that made me very nervous so I took the hint and stopped so I didn't get bucked. The female seemed into it. Her body language was very friendly towards me even though I wasn't familiar with her. The taste it truly awful but it's one of those things where it's hot enough that you don't notice the taste anymore after a minute. At least for me.
Youd only get bucked if ya were riding

Rasuran2

Tourist
I would love to rim any horse i have a chance to! Their tailholes just always looks so amazingly big and thick and sexy and perfect for kissing and making out with!! Would love to try with dogs too ^^ I plan when i get my own dog soon to make it a point to makeout with their tailhole daily if i can!!

K9trucker

Citizen of Zooville
Well i have very little zoo experience anyways,however yes have fantasised about it. But only after either myself or another male has fucked that k9 and cum all over its hole. Then yes very much love to lick it.

scots06

Tourist
I'd only do it if squeaky clean but the smell always puts me off so I've never tried.
I'd rim a dog before I'd rim a person though.

mareguy

Tourist
Ive only rimmed mares and geldings. All seemed to really enjoy my tongue delving deep into their lovely ass hole. When the tail lifts, rump lowers and they push back, its usually a positive sign.....but(excuse the pun) always be careful.

Yummm yummm

Marebreeder

Tourist
Ultimate fantasy is going to a cow farm and rimming every cow in there. God that would be so hot.
Cow ass - when clean - tastes awesome, just like cow pussy. I really miss doing that. I've also rimmed several horses. That doesn't taste as good as a cow, but still nice. Geldings seem to like stimulation to their ass alot more than stallions, and stallions like it more than most mares in my experience. I've also rimmed two dogs - didn't taste too bad either.

What i'd like to try is pigs.

Rasuran2

Tourist
Cow ass - when clean - tastes awesome, just like cow pussy. I really miss doing that. I've also rimmed several horses. That doesn't taste as good as a cow, but still nice. Geldings seem to like stimulation to their ass alot more than stallions, and stallions like it more than most mares in my experience. I've also rimmed two dogs - didn't taste too bad either.

What i'd like to try is pigs.
I'm so jealous of you many adventures of rumps <3

bootbucket

Tourist
horses yes, some cattle, dogs not so much. havent tried the taste of sheep or goats yet but would love to try. I love getting my face under the tail. rimmed a young bull once and just loved it. he did too..