• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

Mysterie

Lurker
Well I'm gonna dig out this one to say that I do enjoy giving horses and cows rimjobs.
I sometimes liked to do it on my dogs ass, but only if he is really clean and freshly washed.

Always liked going on a long rainy walk with him and then wash him thoroughly and play with him afterwards.
I don't mind dirt so much on horses and co.

So yes, absolutely loving it and i constantly fantasize about doing it again by any chance I could get :)

Bloodwolf

Zooville Settler
I’m on the fence with this. On one side I would want too and on the other the hygiene smell and thought of such stops me. I also have a Strong nose which doesn’t help.

Animalman

Tourist
What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Also, might be a bit gross but I’m not bothered: if an animal could have worms (as some animals do), is it still okay to get your tongue all up in that ass? Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I rimmed a mare once and really enjoyed it and would love to do it again

Flint

Tourist
I would absolutely love to rim a horse, male or female. Same goes for a lion and bear, those two are kinda my thing!

Horse rimming is a major fantasy of mine. I absolutely love horse ass and I wouldn't hesitate to put my face in a horse's ass if I had a safe opportunity. I would be fingering thier pussy or caressing thier balls and shoving my tongue deep in the donuthole. 😍
Damn, yes. One of my biggest fantasies. I want to eat a horse ass for hours.