• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Silly Question for the Ladies

Hi,

I don't post much, unless I'm responding to a question posed in another thread. But I have a silly question, of no real consequence, for the other women in this forum.

I was wondering how many of you refer to your self (mentally) as a 'Bitch'? Or, if married, does your husband call you a 'Bitch' when playfully referring to your interest?

Speaking for myself, I do think of myself as a 'Bitch' and yes, my hubby calls me 'his Bitch' but never meaning it as an insult.

Was just wondering how many others of us have the same perspective.

Thanks for reading and a super thanks for responding!

Donna

M

misty

I have revered to myself as "bitch" during mating but to consider myself a bitch, I do not. Although when one of my friends calls me a bitch jokingly I think to myself "oh you have no idea how right you are."

Bifunlady

Tourist
I have considered myself a "bitch" at times. I have also been called one in a positive and negative way. Sometimes names hurts, and other times they don't. It really depends on where my head is at, at that time.

As I mentioned before I am a 24/7 bdsm slave. Hell my Master even calls me slut as a word of endearment.

I have considered myself a "bitch" at times. I have also been called one in a positive and negative way. Sometimes names hurts, and other times they don't. It really depends on where my head is at, at that time.

As I mentioned before I am a 24/7 bdsm slave. Hell my Master even calls me slut as a word of endearment.
Understand completely! Different women approach it different ways. I never wanted anyone to think I was using the term in a negative connotation!

Galina

Zooville Settler
Sometimes I will jokingly refer to myself as "His Bitch." Especially when he has just knotted me really well or he has had me more than a few times in a day (like five times a few days ago). On some level I guess it's fun thinking of myself as 'His Bitch', but no I don't ever really think of myself as a bitch.

Sometimes I will jokingly refer to myself as "His Bitch." Especially when he has just knotted me really well or he has had me more than a few times in a day (like five times a few days ago). On some level I guess it's fun thinking of myself as 'His Bitch', but no I don't ever really think of myself as a bitch.
Thanks for responding! Great answer!

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
I can call my women "whore" while in sexual situation or in order to cause arrousal or to "poke fun" - like everything it depends in the meaning it is said I see no reason for you to feel ashamed to think of yourself as a bitch when thinking about the sexual situation

I can call my women "whore" while in sexual situation or in order to cause arrousal or to "poke fun" - like everything it depends in the meaning it is said I see no reason for you to feel ashamed to think of yourself as a bitch when thinking about the sexual situation
While I don't like being called a 'whore' do to all the connotations associated with the word, I do understand what you're saying. As long as the woman understands the context of the term (in my case 'Bitch') and doesn't object, then it's all good!

Thank you for commenting - really do appreciate your input!

Donna

dinadina

Citizen of Zooville
While I don't like being called a 'whore' do to all the connotations associated with the word, I do understand what you're saying. As long as the woman understands the context of the term (in my case 'Bitch') and doesn't object, then it's all good!

Thank you for commenting - really do appreciate your input!

Donna
that's because you learn to feel better with the sexual calling of "bitch" knowing it just mean you being submissive to the dog or your men. if you would meet the right man to make you aroused from being called a whore you would be fine with that as well but you got the point. the important thing is you are having good time.

Again, not appreciative of the term. I don't 'sell myself' to any man. But I do agree that as long as I'm enjoying myself, then an appropriate term is good.