• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

Sincerity on tinder

Bulldozer72

Tourist
Anyone else here on tinder or other dating apps that tells potential dates right away what your'e into? Iv'e started to be totally transparent about it since I know I would never make another relationship built on lies and secrecy. I'm a stupid idiot or doing the right thing. I should also point out that I'm not thetype of guy that gives a fuck about what people think about me.

SamSmith

Zooville Settler
I'm a stupid idiot
That sums it up best. I mean do not be going around telling people you are into beast. Period.

Simple psychology, people that have more of an attachment to you are going to be more open minded when you talk to them about things you like. So start off small and chat with the person. Get to know them. Let them get to know you. If it gets pass that first "gate" if you will then be more open about things you like sexually. Sexual compatibility is important. It is like a dance, you do not want to start off too strong the flow of it will come when it does.

Best of luck!

Bulldozer72

Tourist
That sums it up best. I mean do not be going around telling people you are into beast. Period.

Simple psychology, people that have more of an attachment to you are going to be more open minded when you talk to them about things you like. So start off small and chat with the person. Get to know them. Let them get to know you. If it gets pass that first "gate" if you will then be more open about things you like sexually. Sexual compatibility is important. It is like a dance, you do not want to start off too strong the flow of it will come when it does.

Best of luck!
Thank you for the insightful answer :).. Thing is I do not want to get attached or having someone getting attached to me and then tear down their world with the truth. I totally understand the philosophy behind your point tho. Anyhow it should be something introduced fairly early on in a relationship imo. Even tho a softer approach as you say can be the right way to do it.

NewEnglandGuy

Citizen of Zooville
This reminds me of an interesting ad I placed on a conventional dating site.

I was up front about meeting an open minded woman not only for a traditional relationship but also open to the idea of attending ‘lifestyle’ events...socials, on premises parties & meeting with other couples. Swinging.

Of course I received quite a few responses calling me all sorts of things. Pervert, pig, and so on.

But I did get a few replies from ladies who asked many questions. & I did meet with one who was quite fascinated by it and she enjoyed it very much.

PervSon

Tourist
Anyone else here on tinder or other dating apps that tells potential dates right away what your'e into? Iv'e started to be totally transparent about it since I know I would never make another relationship built on lies and secrecy. I'm a stupid idiot or doing the right thing. I should also point out that I'm not thetype of guy that gives a fuck about what people think about me.
I think it would depend on the laws in your area. If it’s legal I’d say sure, go for it but if not then be more subtle to keep yourself safe.
In all honesty, I think a beautiful man like yourself could convince anyone to become a zoophile were they not already! I hope you find that special woman you are searching for!

Bulldozer72

Tourist
I think it would depend on the laws in your area. If it’s legal I’d say sure, go for it but if not then be more subtle to keep yourself safe.
In all honesty, I think a beautiful man like yourself could convince anyone to become a zoophile were they not already! I hope you find that special woman you are searching for!
oh kind words sir! I hope your'e right :)

Last edited:

Bulldozer72

Tourist
This reminds me of an interesting ad I placed on a conventional dating site.

I was up front about meeting an open minded woman not only for a traditional relationship but also open to the idea of attending ‘lifestyle’ events...socials, on premises parties & meeting with other couples. Swinging.

Of course I received quite a few responses calling me all sorts of things. Pervert, pig, and so on.

But I did get a few replies from ladies who asked many questions. & I did meet with one who was quite fascinated by it and she enjoyed it very much.
That's exactly my approach. There is nothing illegal about talking of it and admit that it turns you on thankfully. It's not even illegal to practice it where I live unless there is evidence that the animal(s) have been inflicted physical or psychological damage from it. So it's more out of a social point of view you shoot yourself in the leg if you tell people since its so taboo and unaccepted, and that's what I couldn't care less about. Also as long as you tell it in an early stage of the relationship or dating you haven't yet involved any of your family or closest friends. I have decided to be open about it anyway and may it brake or make. Time will tell :p

For a while on Tinder I used to have "Fucking dogs" in my bio under my hobbies and managed to play it off jokingly (to which some guys would message me asking if I was serious, then being disappointed when I lied to them by saying no... ). That all came to a stop when one of my friends saw my tinder profile and saw it and I again had to play it off as a joke..

On a serious note: Be very cautious with this kinda thing on platforms like Tinder, you never know how people will react (don't be me, basically 😅)

WildMan

Tourist
You have to hold onto your fetish until you're deep enough into the relationship that she'll be open to it. Coming out of the gate hot will get you nowhere (girls will probably pass you up even if they are into zoo)

NewEnglandGuy

Citizen of Zooville
how's this for an idea be on tinder or elsewhere...

Amass a collection of toys, not too many but enough where just the one will stand out among the rest and pique her curiosity.

When she asks what it is, explain that the shape of it is 'supposedly' (as if you didn't know) in the shape of a dog's penis.

Gauge her reaction from there and proceed accordingly.

Bulldozer72

Tourist
For a while on Tinder I used to have "Fucking dogs" in my bio under my hobbies and managed to play it off jokingly (to which some guys would message me asking if I was serious, then being disappointed when I lied to them by saying no... ). That all came to a stop when one of my friends saw my tinder profile and saw it and I again had to play it off as a joke..

On a serious note: Be very cautious with this kinda thing on platforms like Tinder, you never know how people will react (don't be me, basically 😅)
Well I didn't mention anything about it in my profile but rather pretty early on when the sex topic came up. Having it in the presentation text might stir up some questions as you have experienced yourself :rolleyes::LOL:

Latina Lover

Tourist
Hi Bulldozer
I would be careful as you can attract some weird people from the vegan movement or animal protection.
You are handsome...I’d love to meet you!

Kristy

Zooville Settler
Dont. Tell. Anyone.
The desire for transparency notwithstanding, there are NO conditions under which we are free to share this. Yes, I hate that, but it's true.
You certainly will "give a fuck about what people think" when you're in jail, and when you get out, you name is plastered on every bad-guy list out there for life, my friend.

FloofyNewfie

Zooville Settler
I'd be very careful. Especially if you have animals and you've been in the same residence for several years. All anyone needs is a name and a phone number and your address can be found on google easily. You might come home from work one day to a broken window and your animals missing.

Pillar

Citizen of Zooville
Dont. Tell. Anyone.
The desire for transparency notwithstanding, there are NO conditions under which we are free to share this. Yes, I hate that, but it's true.
You certainly will "give a fuck about what people think" when you're in jail, and when you get out, you name is plastered on every bad-guy list out there for life, my friend.
I think the OP is in a country outside of the US/middle Europe. There's a few countries in northern Europe where bestiality is hasn't been outlawed yet and I'm not too sure if he is from one of them. Please do correct me if I am wrong but I believe Finland is one of them. I'm not too sure if he is from there or not.

Kristy

Zooville Settler
I think the OP is in a country outside of the US/middle Europe. There's a few countries in northern Europe where bestiality is hasn't been outlawed yet and I'm not too sure if he is from one of them. Please do correct me if I am wrong but I believe Finland is one of them. I'm not too sure if he is from there or not.
Admittedly, I'm not up on what countries allow it and which do not. Even if it's allowed, he will still find too many people who approve of it, and too many who will write him off as dating prospect.

Bulldozer72

Tourist
Dont. Tell. Anyone.
I don’t live in the USA :)