The best dog dildo's?

Jester

Tourist
Elypse Art are too smooth, if you ask me. It feels like a balloon. So with knotty toys, I like to take the fantasy realm. Plus mine split along the seam about 3 months after I got it... so again. Not a fan.
Water dragon from Bad Dragon is nice. So is the Fusion. And I would love to try the werewolf from Exotic Erotics.

Andre

Tourist
Elypse Art are too smooth, if you ask me. It feels like a balloon. So with knotty toys, I like to take the fantasy realm. Plus mine split along the seam about 3 months after I got it... so again. Not a fan.
Water dragon from Bad Dragon is nice. So is the Fusion. And I would love to try the werewolf from Exotic Erotics.
i have a xl werewolf from exotic erotics! its really nice! but i do like a more intense knot ;P

Mirokufox

Tourist
I've had my Elypse art toy for well over 3 years and it still works fine!

thebestguy

Staff member
Exactly what I say too. I thinking the Elypse toys are junk. They don't even inflate in a realistic knot shape. Just a ball...

I like Big Bad Wolf from Primal Hardwere.

Knottycub

Tourist
I have a M David, L Cole, M Tucker and a L Rex from bad dragon and the large Rex (soft) is by far my favourite knotted toy. I would also recommend getting a suction cup added. Makes it way easier to play with. It also has a cum tube which can be fun beat really just leads to a more difficult cleanup so I can’t recommend that feature.

Doggyboy22

Tourist
+1 for elylse art! I have the vixen from there and the inflatable knot is amazing. Also works well for preparing me for some larger toys from bad dragon ;)

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
The cost of dildos made my sister and myself look into making our own.
The first one came out great so we made a few more. The cost for making one is around 30 dollars. These are only a few months old now so we will have to see how they stand the test of time but for now I have to say we are both very happy with them.

K9luvin_submissive

Zooville Settler
Hello. I just joined tonight and you can see in my profile pic I have faak, i bought it in Amazon and like someone else said i love grinding down on the knot... Only reason i don't get knot all the way in is not because of its size... It's the length of shaft whether anal or vaginal either hits sigmoid bend or cervix and it's way too rigid. But i love the texture and veins and has great suction.

I would love to see someone do a flame test on the FAAK brand toys. Their prices are too cheap for me to think they're real silicone.

Jester

Tourist
What's the flame test?
What it sounds like. Real silicone is heat resistant up to a pretty crazy temp. So you can literally hold it in fire and nothing will happen. Most cheap dildos will catch fire or melt. Because it's a cheap (and usually toxic) rubber material.

thebestguy

Staff member
What it sounds like. Real silicone is heat resistant up to a pretty crazy temp. So you can literally hold it in fire and nothing will happen. Most cheap dildos will catch fire or melt. Because it's a cheap (and usually toxic) rubber material.
That is not true, the silicon will ash instead of burning or melting. But the point is that the flame can still damage silicone toys so don't do this test unless in areas of the toy that are non important.

Elypse art looks great. Do they ship from within the EU, so one does not pay custom fees on it? The fee is not such a big problem, the custom office asking for invoice and wanting description of package is a bit of a problem for me :(

Kira02

Lurker
Bad dragon if you dont want to go for realisim and more just general anthros, i love mine (Medium Rex w/ cumtube) i can show pics if you want, DM;s only

pskng

Tourist
Hi all!

For those who have tried a dog dildo, which one is your absolute favorite?
I ordered one from Aliexpress, Brand: Faak, but I'm not expecting much of it.

Xx Doggygirl
That is total waste of money, pure chinesium plastic crap.