TV Ads that contain animals

HugDoggy

Zooville Settler
Here's some for Andrex toilet roll
The first one was just amazing :gsd_happysmile:
The second :gsd_shocked: "Just wipe your ass with the dog." Why I never, how rude!

In Australia we have Rolly

Mind you this guy gets around and can often be seen in New Zealand.

Of course we have the ubictuous lab as well, for those times when rolly is off touring New Zealand looking for toilet paper.

Labraguy5

Tourist
It's strange how dogs are always associated with toilet roll ?‍♂

John West adverts, I remember the fight with the bear but no the rest.

HugDoggy

Zooville Settler
It's strange how dogs are always associated with toilet roll ?‍♂
I used to buy what I affectionately called puppy paper, but then my brand of TP. went and put a rabbit on the packaging, I was not impressed. Puppies are way cuter than wabbits.

John West adverts, I remember the fight with the bear but no the rest.
I've seen the second ad on TV here, but the other two I don't recognise. I don't think John West should go around taking the food out of nice Bear's muzzles. They do all the work then this rubber clad guy comes along and steals it.

Last edited:

Labraguy5

Tourist
I've seen the second ad on TV here, but the other two I don't recognise. I don't think John West should go around taking the food out of nice Bear's muzzles. They do all the work then this rubber clad guy comes along and steals it.
Haha he kicked that poor bear in the nuts :husky_ohmy:

HugDoggy

Zooville Settler
I'm not sure if this would be able to be screened these days, but this is how we used to sell underwear in Australia

I was looking for the penguin underwear ad to give the males their chance to show us what they've got to, but alas I couldn't find it. If anyone knows where it is can they upload it.

I came across this little guy with big dream though in my search for that ad I couldn't find.

Finally here is the best kind of bucket list of things to do there is. Stuff to make your best friend happy.